Ranking
I START NOW!!!
(demon force awaits)

I will be epic!!!

O M G

phoenix7 you say pose at 410 ... well whole repaly is 100 frames <.<
Last edited by Nightmare; Jun 14, 2008 at 06:32 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
LOL i mso fast ;p

This is a bit smaller size (the original i got is larger) and its .png with transpa background! (ok you cant see its transparent cuz we got that white forum background^^)

What backgroudn weould be cool:
-I tryed white, it looked like its a screenshot ingame (like yo ucan see here with the white forum background)

-you can suggest something, or make a 3508x2480 pixel Background yourself and send me PM with it^^
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Best toripic i ever seen in my life, just 1 detail wrong, i cant see me anywhere =/ (maybe couse i havent post a replay lol)
if yo uwant to be a real member of Predator yo uhave to be active o nthe forum aswell... if you donīt check the threas once a day then you will miss some chances that others might get, liek this here.

So i can still add PPL to that picture, i still got the PSD, so is soem more people post replays here then its wort the time to do a overwork.

But right now we need a background first or white?

overpriced
Nightmare/Pawned Someone please, Just Get a good pose and type /lp 0 IcyPants And use that, i'm really crap at this thing