Toribash
WHAT !!!!!!!!!! I will not lie and say that am not mad, am furies, I mean come on Xicer the skill in the game matter’s , and am active all the time , this is not fare u didn’t even make a competition for the co-leader , + u just said “deadline u have this week “ then “ o deadline didn’t came um…….. Sherlock is the co-leader “ think about it pleas .
hey u said i was one of your first choices to be co-leader...but if i don't get the spot it's okay.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
sherlok has been more than helpful getting the clan running smoothly even before I announced I was picking a co-leader.

@dilt: sorry, I still consider you a valuable asset to the clan, and your input is always appreciated whether you have an official title or not.

@rey: You may be skilled in game, and you may be active, however, I have seen nothing from you but whining about how the clan should be run instead of trying to actively make it better. Also, despite all of your input, you have shown no real administrative skill, whereas sherlok has headed up the clan video and has been helping with recruiting. Lastly, it is abundantly clear that your vision of how a clan should be un and mine is very different.

p.s. you probably wouldn't have gotten this kind of response had your response been more like dilt's and not so, for lack of a better term, immature.
ok i understand. also sherlok has been a great asset.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I think Diltoriya should be Co-leader for Epic
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
tnx but it's not my choice it's Xicer's.
Xicer.. thanks for naming me as co-leader. I will do my best to ensure this clan becomes one of the best.

@dilt- diltoryia thanks for remaining loyal even though i am sure you probably wanted this spot. Please remember that your help is xtremely valuable and I take your opinion seriously.

Holmes
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
im sure u guys can comprimise how about considering Diltoriya 2nd CO-Leader? hmmm? Sincerely Merchants of Death or M.o.D
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
ok fine , Sherlok congrats for being the co-leader , i will not say that i am not mad , but hey it is just a place in the clan , sorry for being an ass hole , i hope you forgive me .
Last edited by TheSev; Jun 14, 2008 at 07:22 PM.
@bandit- tnx about that. but as the original epic went down, we had 2 co-leaders, i don't think that would work out.but tnx.

@rey-yes of course we forgive you.