Ranking
Really a great idea! And almost complete, that's great!

Well, I think you could organize the Bday list like a calendar. It makes it way easier to read/look for next bday. If you already think/decided that, sorry for opining.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The calendar would be a cool idea, except new calendars would have to be made constantly, and that's the only reason why I was against it. If enough people ask for it though it wouldn't trouble me too much to make it like that.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Well, that s why you got the Jobs Thread, isn't it? Maybe the assistant leader could be responsible for that.
Or if you wish, you could just avoid the photoshop calendar thing and just organize the list as it is now, but in the correctly date order. January's first, December's last. It is way easier to edit and keeps doing it's job, which is to inform the birthdays in a easy and fast way to read.

Also, as an info thread, you may want to stick this one/make another non-postabble. So, it wouldn't get lost within the time and everyone would be able to access it. What do you think?
Last edited by Kowgan; Jul 22, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My birthday is on June 22, if you could add that in. I also suggest that you make the list in order from the beginning of the year to the end, just to keep it more organized
kball[Birthday unknown]
I like that
-----
aww yes you can callme an ally :}
Last edited by kball; Aug 19, 2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".