Toribash
Ok i will tell ya later.its 3.45 in the morning u know xD and im not sleep yet.
-----
Oh yeah...do u already do recruiting thread for custom clan?
Last edited by Oscorp; Sep 1, 2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Click this

well it's just here, it isn't necessary but if u want i can make it
and yeah bro.. it's 10:50 PM here.
and sorry i will not be active tomorrow bcuz ima go to a picnic with my family, sorry again.
take care of the clan
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Ok i will be online tommorow.i will see for good people to join our clan :3 and yeah you should make it now.so people can apply to join this clan.

Click this

Ok.have a nice day tommorow bro :')
-----
And u forgot to do something under the application.u should add one more.type "what re you talented on?"
Last edited by Oscorp; Sep 1, 2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Click this

nah, this wont let the members accept joining..
btw.. we got a clan bank named: CMBank
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hmm ok btw I love ur signature.
-----
I just make the custom clan recruiting center dont worry patrick.I always checkthe clan sites.
Last edited by Oscorp; Sep 2, 2012 at 04:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Click this

yo pat can i be in on it i am not happy with that jerk in charge. pluse u know i am helpful and very active...... may i have my position back and also can we not have a bunch of noobs this time that never post anything on the forum make sure there is a forum activity in the recruitment/application area because humans was a bad because of the reason of foum activeity and it was uslly me u and scorp wgo were posting more then any one i belive i can help the clan as benifital las possibal u know i am willing to help and i am very skilled
-----
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
Hmm ok btw I love ur signature.
-----
I just make the custom clan recruiting center dont worry patrick.I always checkthe clan sites.

about u and oscorp leading the clans i have not a problem on that how ever if i became co-leader.... i would be happy to let oscorp be more of a leader then me.

btw my un activeness was explained on the humans clan but i can tell u this much the reason for my activeness was because i was sick and i also had my computer conferscated(laptop) there u go my reason plz accept me
Last edited by mangothe2nd; Sep 2, 2012 at 05:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
never f with mango it will be u'r worst nightmare
well bro.. i'm not in home today, i will invite you and let oscorp rank you up to big customs
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
ok i will rank him up to the co leader of custom clan.
-----
Ok i just sent 3.9 k to the clan bank.
Last edited by Oscorp; Sep 2, 2012 at 07:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Click this