Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Lavis Danzos' This Is It
Sad but true, i don't have any interest in toribash anymore.
Quitting this, i spent 3 years of my life here and it's far more than enough for me.

I had quite awesome time here, but the real fun ended times ago. You can keep me in the roster if you want or kick me, doesn't really matter to me.
There are some great guys around toribash who i'd like to mention.

Milk, an all around great asshole, absolutely the best guy i've ever met online, the best!

Then there's ale, never really knew you that good, but shit man, you're awesome.

Kristis, the cool guy who invited me to tint a couple times, really nice for a rich guy in toribash' scale. I remember we had a few great conversations about things sometimes.

Chuckninja, known him for a decently long time now, he is an amazing guy aswell, sometimes a little arrogant, but that's something i had to cope with.

Rayleigh, can't say i really ever really liked you do to our few arguements and some other things, but i respect your effort here in toribash. Especially in Tint, many times your comments were misunderstood, but i'm quite sure you always did things for Tint.

That's about it, there are many many many more guys in toribash that are cool, but those are the ones i wanted to mention.
I'll be poking around sometimes, maybe once or twice a few months. Can't be too sure.

Farewell! ~Danzos
It's All About Expansion