Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
We should all go around playing never gonna give you up on high volume to mock everyone walking the streets.

Also, they might as well rename friday to "mass suicide memorial day", because I mean, well really...

Well think of it this way, with the way society is people will commit suicide to avoid a painful death the Earth will bring them. SO in turn on friday will be the most suicides ever since like.... whenever that one cult was going around.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
The UFO people who thought that committing suicide when a comet was going over would result in their souls being picked up by an alien mothership disguised as a comet?

Shit's wack, yo.

Here's some further reading on mass cult suicides, if you're bored.
EDIT: Nope, that "suicide to gain access to a UFO" thing was only about 38 people. 912 at the Jonestown Massacre is pretty high.
Last edited by 4zb41; Dec 19, 2012 at 01:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Well think of it this way, with the way society is people will commit suicide to avoid a painful death the Earth will bring them. SO in turn on friday will be the most suicides ever since like.... whenever that one cult was going around.

At least it will do the world a favor by helping purge the gene poolof idiocy.

Also, why would anyone want to kill themself, watching the world crumble around me would be orgasmic.
-----
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
The UFO people who thought that committing suicide when a comet was going over would result in their souls being picked up by an alien mothership disguised as a comet?

Shit's wack, yo.

Also yeah, a few people are saying aliens will land in 2 days, give us an emortality potion, and then enslave us for all eternity.

/me shudders
Last edited by Zayex; Dec 19, 2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
well, if the world ends on 21/12/2012 then i wont have to work christmas shifts....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
The world will not end 2012.

Words from Anonymous.

Hey uh, Hours since you're so le anonymoose xd leejun xd...

Tell me: What's /b/?
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post

Shit's wack, yo.

Here's some further reading on mass cult suicides, if you're bored.
EDIT: Nope, that "suicide to gain access to a UFO" thing was only about 38 people. 912 at the Jonestown Massacre is pretty high.

Well even with this it still got rid of some people that probably weren't doing much good. (Unless they were labor workers then they were the backbone of that society(The one's with the suicides with fear of invaders raping and killing anything there) still got rid of most the morons who took religion to the extreme)

But on Friday watch the suicides go out the roof in fear of the world ending.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Hey uh, Hours since you're so le anonymoose xd leejun xd...

Tell me: What's /b/?

I don't want to answare that because I'm not a 4chan fag.

And this doesn't even have anything to do with the thread.

/b/ - Random
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
I don't want to answare that because I'm not a 4chan fag.

And this doesn't even have anything to do with the thread.

/b/ - Random

Excuse me, but anonymous comes from 4chan, am I right?

Also I think the world won't end until we either decide to use some real soviet shit on eachother/war or the sun explodes.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Excuse me, but anonymous comes from 4chan, am I right?

Indeed, as a group of hackers.
Anonymous is not just hackers anymore, its a community.
M I N I V A N