Ranking
Originally Posted by iamnonoob View Post
First name: Finn
Belt: 2nd dan
Location+GMT: Australia (i don't know what gmt is :/ )
Two Sentences About Yourself: i like toribash, and i seem to like pakour, irl as well...
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You: i like to have a balance of anything so i can run, pakour, kick, punch nearly anything.
In-game activity (1-10): well i can't be on, on holidays but other than that 6-7/10
Forum activity (1-10): 6/10

Good app, but you need to get your posts up to at least 20. Also, post some replays up in the clan discussion thread.
first name:james
location+GMT:U.S.A and Canada[can't find GMT]
little of my self:i have beating one of the most best of the best before
special skills/why should we Accept you: i can punch,kick and run also i can surprislingy decap anytime
in-game activity[1-10]:i am active all the time so 10/10
Fourm activity[1-10]: 10/10
fun mods i play: mushu,ABD and judo
Last edited by bgjames1; Jan 4, 2013 at 10:12 PM.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
First name: Darius
Belt:black
Location+GMT:Spain Gmt:+2
Two Sentences About Yourself:Im 15 ,american living in spain,play various games like pockie ninja or minecraft,have alot friends and skype is dj.haithcox
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You:Good at comebacks in Aikido.You should me because i havent been in a clan in a while i would like to be in a clan that is good and i am a nice person dont try get in fights and i havent been banned
In-game activity (1-10):8
Forum activity (1-10):7
Mods you play:Aikido,AikidoBigDojo,QuickAikido,taekwondo
First name: Darren
Belt:2nd dan
Location+GMT:+1 (London)
Two Sentences About Yourself:I am darren and im a nice kid(i've been told i live in london and i love playing toribash i've been in many clans such as ACP, Quantum , saints , Shadow, Frost (more but i cant remember)
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You:im good at art and teaching people moves. you should accept me because im on alot and very nice i can do anything you ask me to i can run kick and do advanced moves
In-game activity (1-10):10
Forum activity (1-10):9.5
Mods you play:Akido mushu wushu taekywon taekwondo lenshu twinswords ninjitsu.
Right
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
first name:james
location+GMT:U.S.A and Canada[can't find GMT]
little of my self:i have beating one of the most best of the best before
special skills/why should we Accept you: i can punch,kick and run also i can surprislingy decap anytime
in-game activity[1-10]:i am active all the time so 10/10
Fourm activity[1-10]: 10/10
fun mods i play: mushu,ABD and judo

You sound good, but you didn't answer two sentences about yourself. Come in the lost server to be tested, then I can recruit you if you pass.
-----
Originally Posted by djonfire29 View Post
First name: Darius
Belt:black
Location+GMT:Spain Gmt:+2
Two Sentences About Yourself:Im 15 ,american living in spain,play various games like pockie ninja or minecraft,have alot friends and skype is dj.haithcox
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You:Good at comebacks in Aikido.You should me because i havent been in a clan in a while i would like to be in a clan that is good and i am a nice person dont try get in fights and i havent been banned
Forum activity (1-10):7
Mods you play:Aikido,AikidoBigDojo,QuickAikido,taekwondo

Good app, I will test you soon.
-----
Originally Posted by darrenl4 View Post
First name: Darren
Belt:2nd dan
Location+GMT:+1 (London)
Two Sentences About Yourself:I am darren and im a nice kid(i've been told i live in london and i love playing toribash i've been in many clans such as ACP, Quantum , saints , Shadow, Frost (more but i cant remember)
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You:im good at art and teaching people moves. you should accept me because im on alot and very nice i can do anything you ask me to i can run kick and do advanced moves
In-game activity (1-10):10
Forum activity (1-10):9.5
Mods you play:Akido mushu wushu taekywon taekwondo lenshu twinswords ninjitsu.

You seem good. I will test you soon, and maybe post some of those "advanced moves" in the clan discussion thread?
Last edited by Water; Jan 4, 2013 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
First name: Carson
Belt: black
Location+GMT: U.S.A.
Two Sentences About Yourself: i am a nice, fun-loving guy. altough im not to scared to get into a fight.
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You: i am a good player and can adapt to a new mod fairly quick
In-game activity (1-10): 5
Forum activity (1-10): 3
Mods you play: taekkyon aikido (normal and big dojo) and sometimes wushu

the reason i am a little in-active is because i dont have a computer.i can only play at my grandparents house
-----
btw i did beat niceflames on the recruitment server
Last edited by Tree; Jan 4, 2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tree
First name:Gael
Belt:2nd Dan, Nearing 3rd.
Location+GMT:Rhode Island, GMT+/-5:00
Two Sentences About Yourself: Sentences? why?
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You:Completely up to you. Alright at making textures, remembering stupid stuff. lol.
Forum activity (1-10):1
Mods you play:Wushu, Ninjitsu, Aikido occasionally. Can pretty much play anything though.
Originally Posted by MrUnicorn View Post
First name: Carson
Belt: black
Location+GMT: U.S.A.
Two Sentences About Yourself: i am a nice, fun-loving guy. altough im not to scared to get into a fight.
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You: i am a good player and can adapt to a new mod fairly quick
In-game activity (1-10): 5
Forum activity (1-10): 3
Mods you play: taekkyon aikido (normal and big dojo) and sometimes wushu

the reason i am a little in-active is because i dont have a computer.i can only play at my grandparents house
-----
btw i did beat niceflames on the recruitment server

Hmm the fact that you don't have a computer makes it hard for you to join. Make sure you post more often on forums, too.
-----
Originally Posted by Gaelka View Post
First name:Gael
Belt:2nd Dan, Nearing 3rd.
Location+GMT:Rhode Island, GMT+/-5:00
Two Sentences About Yourself: Sentences? why?
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You:Completely up to you. Alright at making textures, remembering stupid stuff. lol.
Forum activity (1-10):1
Mods you play:Wushu, Ninjitsu, Aikido occasionally. Can pretty much play anything though.

You need to get that forum activity up to at least 6. Check forums often for clan events, etc. Otherwise, the application was good, but you didn't answer the two sentences about you. Thats there so I can get to know you better before you join the clan.
Last edited by Water; Jan 4, 2013 at 11:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
First name: Garrett (xxBOOKxx)
Belt: Black
Location+GMT: Iowa...its 512 right now..idk im central time
Two Sentences About Yourself: I used to be into this game allot... I'm i previous leader of clan gravity. I brought that clan from last rank to 70... bad things happened in my life and i was no longer to play the game. But im back now ready to fight
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You: Leading capability, in game skill, kindness
In-game activity (1-10): id say an 8 right now but will increase if everything goes right
Forum activity (1-10): 7 will increase tho
Mods you play: Judo, Akido, ABD, other games i feel like at the time

Thank you
LOST MAN Whenever death may surprise us, let it welcome our battle cry. Show one receptive ear our pain and another hand will reach out to take up our arms.