Ranking
Original Post
No ghost mode
Simple, quick, probably easy to add idea :

Making rooms which forces the client to desactivate the ghost. Think of it as an hardcore mode.

Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
Perhaps instead of a boolean value you could set the ghost duration.

Last edited by vins84; Jan 3, 2013 at 03:15 AM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
Perhaps instead of a boolean value you could set the ghost duration.

Yea this^
That way you could set it to be as easy or hard as you want.
I support this and think it would be really fun to play in.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Hmmm, this would actually be pretty easy to pull off & isn't a terrible idea...

How to handle version incompatibility? Current versions would not respect the setting that would be interpreted correctly by future versions.

Also, possible Lua-based exploits would need to be accounted for (way back when with grab in wushu and whatnot was a similar client-privilege exploit, if I remember correctly), and it'd be a little bit harder since it's honestly a client-side restriction.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I'm totally supporting this amazing idea.

Only thing that I'm worried about is the actual gameplay. With no ghost many people with rely on things such as shovels to win, since they will never know when their going to touch the ground...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i think you can do this locally by just pressing the 'B' key, it toggles the ghosts of both toris, but you would have to arrange it with someone you can trust to keep with no ghosts
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
I'd support as long as it's made blatantly obvious in duel servers. Something like:
"Duel mode actived for xxxx TC."
"Ghosts are currently on."
or
"Ghosts are currently off."