Ranking
So here is the only dream I will ever remember, and I will remember it for my entire life.

So I wake up, everything black and white, I walk up to a balcony. I look down from there to see lava rising up to the balcony. All of a sudden the balcony is made of popcorn and crumbling away! So I did the only logical thing and jumped in, only to be greeted with what was pretty much tie dye colours across my vision. All of a sudden I see my bed below me and I am falling at quite a fast rate towards it, when I land on the bed I wake up for real this time.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I dreamt that I was in an older time before cellphones or electronics like that
And everyone was naked with blind warmth, With star's behind their eyes with loving nature
And that the color of the sunset lasted forever, As if we were mocking the night
All the people married as virgins and that their children were born like the first life of evolution
Their was no heaven or hell just death, But only by old age and no one ever cried at their funerals
Maybe
I dreamt about me having a supernatural power such as controlling fires, and destroyed the whole world's military army in one night with that power. The next morning, the dream was always in my mind. Even in school
Don't let "Give up" exist in your life dictionary. Delete it and you'll be fine