Toribash
Originally Posted by Aiona View Post
Rajere I am inviting you as a teacher, feel free to post tutorials in the group.
PefectBro, I am inviting you however you will not be a teacher.

I would reconsider adding perfectobro as a student
he is a very good marketer, maybe he could be added as that
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I may add in a bar, defining the specialty of each member, and jclark you still need to acceept the group invite ;) kind how We will record our roster.
ok ill accept it now
here is a spar between me and raje
Attached Files
rajere spar final.rpl (432.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by jclark; May 25, 2013 at 11:20 AM.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Note this anyone viewing, tutorials and other things like that will be in the group and not up to public, nonmembers as of yet, however if you apply to be a student you will likely get in.

On a side not I haven't really dappled in Single player much (if at all really) I only started around a month ago in my attempt to make replays. So some feedback would be appreciated , note with the tutorials, and help I will mainly be associated with mp for example aikido.
Attached Files
Aiona_The path of Yin.rpl (132.0 KB, 8 views)
Aiona_ A new path.rpl (55.2 KB, 8 views)
Aiona_ Immortal Recordings.rpl (121.2 KB, 7 views)
Name: Quite Obvious Isn't It (shhh. its swaves)
How long you have played Toribash: over 6 months
Why you want to join: So I can get taught ABD and Rk-mma
If possible a replay(Mainly if wanting to be a teacher)
Good, valid application for , the tutorials are still being formatted however you are being invited to the group, welcome to the Path org. (Please wait a day or two for some tutorials to be first made)
Watch the group. there will be posts on there explaining in a lot of detail different tutorials, they just may take some time to update, and if you really want to, find me ingame and I could try to help you from there. however for now just watch the group.
Originally Posted by Aiona View Post
However for now just watch the group.

As of now I cannot come in-game for tutorials, as I do not have time just keep an eye on the group. the aikido tutorial should be up by tomorow