Toribash
ok.. im adding ya.., Vanity?.. Hope thats you.. seemed to be the only one of the accounts popping up that played Dota2, when i serched for Blazemode ^^

otherwise ill need your steam link.. anywho.. im just gonna PM mine to you.. cheers
Last edited by eyCoco; Aug 6, 2013 at 03:22 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
Main heros?

Wondering, so I can bitch at you for not playing pudge or dark seer.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Main heros?

Wondering, so I can bitch at you for not playing pudge or dark seer.

When I play team matches with my college friends I hard lane with Darkseer.

But I play Qop,Seer,Tinker,puck,storm spirit,pudge etc

Add me and coco if you play oracle!

And Coco, yea im Vanity
I stopped playing Dota2, solely because I'm not as good at it as I was at Dota. I can still wreck a scrub, but the new hud is just so shit-tier that I can't play the game without getting a headache.

Also, vacuum into darkhole + wall of illusion op. Win every teamfight.
Darkhole as in Enigma's Blackhole? Cuz landing a good Blackhole in team matchmaking is hard as fuck with all the stuns that enigma will get hit with lol
Originally Posted by saintowar View Post
Darkhole as in Enigma's Blackhole? Cuz landing a good Blackhole in team matchmaking is hard as fuck with all the stuns that enigma will get hit with lol

If darkseer lands a good vacuum (which a self-respecting darkseer should), every body on the enemy team will be stuck in darkhole. No spells, no problems.
Yea it would be alot easier in normal pub match making, but in team match making they normally try and kill the darkseer first :P
I tried dota....but last hitting / tower agro made me want to slit my wrists so I went back to league haha
[Urban]
doodoodoodoodoo