Ranking
Original Post
BRING BACK OTHER TOURNEYS
Okay so the judo and twinsword tourney is all about luck.

There needs to be a wushu tourney
There needs to be a taekkyon tourney
There needs to be an ABD tourney

Okay let's discuss on this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Okay well first, the servers need updated in order to fix all the problems associated with farming, and to make room for more tourneys. Second, demanding change when it has known to be not possible currently isn't going to get you anywhere buddy.
But if we add only 1 more tourney then there will be less problems as adding 3 or more tourneys at once. We should go slowly and add more tourneys as the player base increases.
Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
But if we add only 1 more tourney then there will be less problems as adding 3 or more tourneys at once. We should go slowly and add more tourneys as the player base increases.

like I said. it's not possible right now so stop. like seriously. if we could add tourneys do you think we would?
Of course I dont think we should put any more right now. But I think its clear that more tourneys would obviously come in the future and that this idea thread is kind of pointless.
This is a terrific idea. Judo and Twinswords are awful, and I'm not fond of Aikido either. The Wushu tourney could be Boxshu to prevent people from running. I also don't like how certain tourneys take too long. Maybe there could be a quick mod like lolnade3.tbm for 250 tc.
I would replace the crappy judo, aikido and twinswords with almost anything else in a heartbeat.
Last edited by Omiwom; Aug 8, 2013 at 02:16 AM.
This idea has been suggested many times. the fact is: they will brought back eventually, just wait it out.
Okay so here are the things we must add and remove

REMOVE AIKIDO TOURNEY AND REPLACE IT WITH ABD
REMOVE TWINSWORDS TOURNEY AND REPLACE IT WITH WUSHU TOURNEY
KEEP THE JUDO TOURNEY

ABD TC PRIZE IS 750TC
WUSHU TC PRIZE IS 750TC
JUDO TOURNEY PRIZE REMAINS AS 500TC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
how about we all just be quit
and let the gms and such handle this
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Tourneys
I have a few mod suggestions for new tourneys, also I'd like if you brought back the old ones.
New
lolnade tourney
judofrac tourney
brushu tourney
And the old ones:
aikido
abd
tk
wushu
Nothing here, move along.