Ranking
Originally Posted by LesDuncan View Post
Thank you all so much for helping me out. The program worked and now i can play Toribash the way i want to.

T1G3R5H0T are I are happy to have helped. Now for the small matter of the reward. I believe our two posts met with your request ("Change Two Hotkeys for Me") quite well. I don't mind how the TC is divided between me and T1G.
Originally Posted by Daanando View Post
T1G3R5H0T are I are happy to have helped. Now for the small matter of the reward. I believe our two posts met with your request ("Change Two Hotkeys for Me") quite well. I don't mind how the TC is divided between me and T1G.

Thanks again, guys.

"You've sent 2500 toricredits to T1G3R5H0T"
"You've sent 2500 toricredits to Daanando"
Learning from the best.
Thank you.

And may I also say, congratulations with the news of the Toribash e-sport push. With your experience, well, you'll no doubt be prominent in just how Toribash will be experienced as an e-sport. Exciting times.
your very welcome
Originally Posted by LesDuncan View Post
Thank you all so much for helping me out. The program worked and now i can play Toribash the way i want to.

im always glad to help anyone no problem.

i didnt know there was a reward i was trying to help you with ahk cause i had the same problem when i started to script with it but thanks anyway for the prize
ImBoredProdutionz©