Ranking
belt: black
best mods: aikido, wushu judofrac
why you want to join: because my last clan was inactive
Belt - Yellow (Alts)
Rank - 230840
Best Mods - Aikido,Runkido,xSpar,Wushu
Why I Want To Join -
Mainly because the clan is always active, having wars and recruiting, so i want to be a part of all the action and basically help out in weak-spots that some members may have.

IGN: thehorde23, I know the name is stupid, please don't put it against me.

Belt: Black (Duh!)

Mods: I prefer xspar, aikidobigdojo,and lenshu, I don't do low-grav mods unless in certain situations. Those situations will require me getting better at low-grav mods.

Previous Clans: None, I apply but I get rejected every time.

Reason to join: I'm just going on blind faith, I want to join a clan where I can just be.

Story telling: I'm a Hispanic male of 16 years, I just play video-games and surf the net, meanwhile I get out of school at 2: 30 and be home by 3-ish. I live in Dallas, TX and I hope to be a great contribution to your clan. I also don't work yet, but I will try to be on as often as I can in the forums. When I am ingame I'm always in singleplayer, which leaves me open to suggestion. I am somewhat tall, and have a palish tan skin color. I have curly brown hair and I am a triplet. (The youngest of us is special ed, and requires constant attention.)

My forum activity: I would range it to be around 6, due to taking care of my brother.

Time on: I'm usually on at 4-9 pm, If I'm not on, I probably won't be on.

P.S. I like turtles that eat pie.

Fun Fact: I don't have Skype, it doesn't run on my computer and my phone is busted. Find me on Steam, my Steam-name is Reborn.

Replays:
Attached Files
War is not winning.rpl (193.8 KB, 4 views)
CATWOMAN FIGHT XD.rpl (549.0 KB, 5 views)
With finality.rpl (139.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by thehorde23; Nov 8, 2014 at 12:20 AM.
Name:Fr0mack0Fr
Belt:blue
Mods you are good: Greykido,akido,judo,acroJoutsing,parkour
Why I want to join: I really need to be in a cool clan