Ranking
I joined a dev server(the one where hampa made) he was testing out some new stuff when Fish joined and told us all he needs a clan to test with, so I volunteered [Ascend] to test it
You can't use it yet since it's feature will still be released on version 4.6, but Fish did all the activating of the system and stuff for us while we were testing it :v.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
I joined a dev server(the one where hampa made) he was testing out some new stuff when Fish joined and told us all he needs a clan to test with, so I volunteered [Ascend] to test it
You can't use it yet since it's feature will still be released on version 4.6, but Fish did all the activating of the system and stuff for us while we were testing it :v.

Ah ok! Sounds good though! Hopefully it won't involve us memorizing a shitload of commands...
Your messed up world enthrills me
Yeah, hopefully only 1 command to activate it and 1 to disable.

Apathetic User
Will: yeah, it's gonna be epic
Vend: maybe..
prow: :v...clan war already finished, we won btw. But I didn't even had the chnce to play ;-; I dced, and Orko and Nate took over
Mud: Thanks!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
It records who wins between the 2 clans using an organized knockout mode...the more wins the clan has, the more it goes up to the top.
Sounds awesome. Great to see that a new clan war system will likely be implemented in the very near future.

Also gg holotron
[i]nquisition
nothing much