Toribash
View Poll Results: What should the shovel be renamed to?
Forklift
19 Votes / 19.59%
CherryPicker
11 Votes / 11.34%
Crane
12 Votes / 12.37%
Ladder
6 Votes / 6.19%
Keep as shovel
49 Votes / 50.52%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Because a forklift lifts heavy objects and places them places that are either;
A) To high for a human to lift and place
B) To far for a human to carry and not die
A shovel fits perfectly, like a shovel you lift and dirt and place it out of the way, just like a toribash shovel, you lift the tori up and lift him out of the dojo and place him down.
Dojo es hole
outside of dojo es out of way land
Perfect name
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
Well when I shovel people I usually don't lift them up to the point they could pick cherries from trees, I think MANtrain named it correctly all them years ago, 4ever shovel

Lol true dat
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=30448
The shovel has been defined and must remain >:O
Last edited by Natejas; Jan 10, 2014 at 08:38 AM. Reason: fuku double post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
You can't rename something built deep into the Toribash society fool.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
People tend to call it a shovel even though that's not official. People can call it whatever they want, you're trying to change something that people don't even know how to define, let alone it not being an official name.

I'll just go ahead and close it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
It lifts dirt up

Yes, as distinct from a spade which is for digging new holes, shovels are just for shifting dirt around. So I regard shoveling as a fitting and somewhat self explanatory name for it. I suppose bulldozing could be a more suitable term but it doesn't have the same ring to it.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
People tend to call it a shovel even though that's not official. People can call it whatever they want, you're trying to change something that people don't even know how to define, let alone it not being an official name.

I'll just go ahead and close it.

Where did you come from... "shoveling" is an official Toribash term and despite a few vague definitions from some users, its meaning generally well understood by a vast portion (if not the the majority) of the users. Although it will be hard to change that, this thread is still alright. I kinda liked this thread, so I might just leave it open for a bit longer. It's not a bad thread anyway.
Last edited by Fish; Jan 10, 2014 at 01:38 PM.