Ranking
View Poll Results: points threshold should be...
kept as it is (it's fine)
19 Votes / 82.61%
lowered (it's a bit too high, reply with value)
4 Votes / 17.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Arms above the elbow should give 1 point above 8k of damage. I don't know if you've ever been kicked in the thighs before, but it hurts like hell, so i'd make that 5k for 1 points of dmg. Torso should be 2 points per hit.
+1 is made for clarity, i do agree that bodyparts should have different scores, but i would not implement it yet.

hopefully this new system will be picked up by community and we will advance further, but for now we need even slight changes like this to me accommodated
Lol, considering that 'community' is more amazed by the mod where two dicks fight together, I think you are giving too much of a credit to this new 'community'.

I think it's a waste of time and resources. This will only be interested to few individuals who like wushu, nothing more. Dignity hit the bottom on TB forum long time ago.

My proposition

Blocking is too easy in my opinion, so very often is a draw. Blocking area should be from hands to elbow and feet to knees.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Lol, considering that 'community' is more amazed by the mod where two dicks fight together, I think you are giving too much of a credit to this new 'community'.

I think it's a waste of time and resources. This will only be interested to few individuals who like wushu, nothing more. Dignity hit the bottom on TB forum long time ago.

+1
-----
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Imo, allowing shoulder and hips to be used to block is a mistake. Makes it too easy to recoil into a ball. Blocks need to be forced to be dynamic rather than static for the sake of better matches, so I think you really need to make shoulders and hips give points.

Well, I see your point. Though, I really think you need to test it, theory might be a bit different..and you might notice some stuff. Like for example, torso hits always hitting joints+ body part etc...

So, yeah give it a go when you have time. Your critique is invaluable. :P
-----
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Arms above the elbow should give 1 point above 8k of damage. I don't know if you've ever been kicked in the thighs before, but it hurts like hell, so i'd make that 5k for 1 points of dmg. Torso should be 2 points per hit.

You can't change damage to score for each individual joint/body part as of now. Maybe in the future.
Last edited by William; Jan 12, 2014 at 09:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me

Ye mostly it will be interesting for wushu events n shit, people amazed by dicks ain't of your concern ;o

Does anybody know who's the #1 player in epeen mod? That's right, It's me! Because I'm pro.

Anyway, I can't set the mod. I put it in mods, it just won't set. Do I need Toribash 4.8?
With that being said, I think the points system is kinda stupid. Realistically, no, hits to the head aren't 5 times worse than hits to solar plexus, spleen, neck... etc.

Plus, thighs take damage irl as well as arms and all the rest stuff. I expect this a mod where a defensive player now can easily avoid enemy scoring any points on him at all :o
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Jan 13, 2014 at 01:26 PM.