Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Textured hair?
ya know how you can customize your tori in textures an joint texture and relaxes and force and all dat.... well why not make hair textures
Hair is going to be corrupted! Its very unstable and cant be that easy to see. eg: imagine you put a texture on the spiky hair? no it won't look nice, sorry but im not supporting this.
~The Age Of Gaming~
Hair is quiet glitchy and unstable right now, adding custom texture's to hair would probably mean some serious glitches and lag.
Nub.
Hair texture thing going to be good for some hairs not all, like Gentleman's Essentials and maybe sultan's fiz and similar hairs going to be made, but for the hair that moves, and especially candy locks, It will look shitty as hell, really!
Nate, You are supporting it for your hat only right? lol
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
I'm sorry to pop your bubble but textures in hairs are not really viable. For example, the surfer's seishin was originally textured, but its textures got shot down because it was going to be able to be seen by less than 1/5 of the user base with decent fps.
sorry nate
However you can still add items for each hair that will add texture to visible areas. it's pretty possible, isn't it?
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Just imagine the hair, it will not look nice. the colours we have now are just fine, no problems with it. It will make most computers lag, not mine thou, um xD ya still a no from me. And i think iv seen this post already? like about hair?
~The Age Of Gaming~
cat ears tho..think of da cat ears!!!!!!!!!!!! and yeah you would just need to map slightly differently...
if it is possible make it each hair item either comes with a free hair item texture thing or make it seperate so like..
lets just say you buy a gentle men essentials thingy and then if you go to 'texture' 'hair you could find gentle men essentials hair texture?

and yeah i thought of seishin looking shitty and some other hairs but the still ones would look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sexxy

OUUH yay skulfuk posted on dis ^.^