Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by The_guv_na View Post
"So hmm ya."

I just saw that and it kind of threw me off too. I'm trying to find a news article on it. august 2, right?
Oh, man... I don't know what to say. He may of been annoying at times, but he was indeed nice, and funny. When I was in Kick, and he joined, it was fun to hang out on Toribash with him. I feel bad. I'm sorry for his family's loss.

:[

Edit: But if this is fake, what a cruel and sick joke...
Church of BnW
If this is fake, it's stupid.
Maybe Splunker could be in hospital? or banned from the computer :3
It makes me wonder..
why would this be a joke? im not a person who's gonna joke about a friends death, and mess with the whole forums mind.
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
Originally Posted by Karhu View Post
why would this be a joke? im not a person who's gonna joke about a friends death, and mess with the whole forums mind.

I thought you just got the news from his "sister's" thread. So that means you and Splunker were friends in real life?
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not saying it's fake, but I am saying that I have been searching for a news article about it for 15 minutes to no avail. I would think a 13 year old boy being killed by a drunk driver at a zebra crossing would make news...

-young child
-drunk driver
-zebra crossing, which is rather controversial in south africa because of the dangers pedestrians face

Karhu, I don't see zebra crossing anywhere in that other thread, where'd you get that from? If you live in that area could you give us a news article or something? I'd really like to be able to read up on the details.

And while I don't want to call anyone a lyar, it seems a bit fishy that her brother just died and 6 ays later the first thing on his mind is "oh, i better go tell people in that game he played"