Toribash
Aww sly you Ninja'd me.. :c

Annywho. For what it makes you deserved the good feedback. A realy nice video. Again ^^

And in fact that replay of mine is about 8-9 months old Haha
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
wow, this was really sweet, loved the effects you used and everything looked really nice.

it's honestly about time someone used a particle emitter without making it look like shit, 0:15 <3

i liked the mood, and you managed to sync freerunning and skateboard replays what the fk pls teach me; also liked the colors you used, fit the song really well and most people don't understand how to do that

the only thing i can think to tell you is to work on freecam, it looked a little jumpy at times but you made it look nice in the end
That was a really impressive video, you are progressing alot. Music was nice and it went well with the video.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
10/10

Love the mood, freecam, and panning. Everything looked great, no complaints. You picked insane replays did magic with them.

pretty much agreed, this video is ridiculously spectacular

everything just felt so right, and the camera work felt so real

10/10
beware
the goblin
11/10

Everything flawless, insane replays, especially Largekilla's and the editing very fluid
Brazil! - Aether - [DT]
Beautiful video! There was some mistakes the camera..as in it zoomed too much at some points. Though, I pretty much LOVED the camera work in most of it! It looked amazing. Haven't seen anything camerawork for parkour done like this before!

The music blended really really well! I felt the toris were alive, and were interacting with the music!!

Great job!
Your messed up world enthrills me