Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hmm. Seems awefully cartoony for a realistic head. I mean I know its a wip, but generally even a wip shows detail that would be fully revealed after the full head is finished. I say lose the bandana and add a gory eyeless socket. Maybe throw a creepy smile in?
Cheers
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
Thanks saif for helping and punch for the comment
-----
wip 5 added
Last edited by detailed; Apr 11, 2014 at 12:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The cartoony feature takes over the realisticness, But I still like it
-----
Originally Posted by saif118 View Post
This is a good head, i like the idea and how it is coming on, you may want to add more shading and depth to the face and head but im sure you are thinking of adding that anyway, but one of the main things that i think needs to be changed is the mapping. I dont know if you have tried your head ingame yet or on a sphere but if you haven't then here it is,

How it is at the moment

the two ends of the headband dont come together at the other side of the head, even if you do make hair over it, it will still look rather weird with the headband going under the hair in once place and coming out at the completely opposite side if you see what i mean.
Here is how i think you should do it,

I just quickly scribbled a way i think the headband will look better, you dont have to follow this but i think it will make the head look a lot better.
the only other thing that i can think of changing is pulling all the face in a bit, when the head is mapped onto a sphere it stretches it all out a bit so if you pull it all together then when it is on a head texture the stretch wont be so much and it will make it all look better. looking forward to seeing further progress

And listen to him, Thats really good feedback
Last edited by Dispute; Apr 11, 2014 at 04:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.