Ranking
Original Post
More public servers
700+ was playing :o

so.... you know, we need more public servers and stuff :3
Winning means dominating over countless dead bodies
It would be nice to have more even if they arn't all full sitting in a que which is 13/13 sucks so if more it would be like 5/13 which is less wait.
Not only do I find this idea highly unethical but would be a total nuisance. In simpler terms 'a pain in the ass'. If you go in-game, click multi-player, you see lots of rooms empty. Some where no one is present. Sometimes it's hard to even find a place with people in it. If more people wouldn't make private rooms and kick intruders, we could have a fun time at the public servers we have. I don't get the point of making new public servers when all of them are quite empty.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I think that some more rooms might be added soon. A ton of beginner rooms have been added for the flood of new steam users. As they rank up, we will need more rooms for higher belts.
I agree with Pac,but seriously, we do not need like tons more public or tourney servers as that'd make it so easy to boost with alts, and that's just stupid.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here