Ranking
Lol Erth knows all but I think it would be a great thing to do, just to have this ongoing rivalry and competition between two great clans and it should be a "GG" at the end. We
Should organize like a starting date to start off the war we could all meet up in one room then split up and 1v1 eachother like in seperate rooms. Just my thoughts :c
w
Originally Posted by gastank999 View Post
Lol Erth knows all but I think it would be a great thing to do, just to have this ongoing rivalry and competition between two great clans and it should be a "GG" at the end. We
Should organize like a starting date to start off the war we could all meet up in one room then split up and 1v1 eachother like in seperate rooms. Just my thoughts :c

Na this is lame, we need the moral support of every clan member. :O

I like the idea let's doet
The way we tend to war is loads of us cram in a server and we all support each other.
I think I speak on behalf of everyone that this would be so much better if it could be done in a similar way, where everyone is there to support their friends
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I'd also rather it be a big thing than a fragmented 'fight on sight' basis.

well if we did it in 1 big thing itll take a long time a first to 10 war takes like 30mins -1 hour
split up in a fight on sight basis would be longer but players wouldnt have to worry about having to leave in the middle of 1 big war
just thoughts im fine with both
I still take texture requests for usd
I agree with Erth its more fun to have a war, when your entire clan is there with you. I also think we should run this in the same way that [xp] and [TLL] did when they did there war to 100. Some rules tgat went with that were that the losing clan of a match gets to choose the mod for the next fight. So say I win a match the next [Tribe] member that goes up chooses the mod, of course we would like to keep the mods as official mods only, lile mods that have there own tourneys. Also I recommend we do this on a weekend or when everyone starts there summer vacation, but that is up to you guys.

Also I was one of the people who made history and did the first war to 100 I was a co-leader in [xp] ;)
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
I can't wait for this to happen.
Need to prepare my tb with lag, being all in one server.
Also, if each 10 win war is 30-60, 45 * 10 = 450 / 60 = 7.5 hours average.
We could probably do it on a weekend, and make a time where everyone can last a a lot of hours without having to go to sleep, unless we aren't going to do the war all in one day.
Sounds awesome if it could be done with everyone in a big lobby. Is this gonna be done over multiple days cause 100 games will take a while i think.