Ranking
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Yes . I have , once. And I don't like it. I prefer being just friend rather than those useless relationship.
And again , everybody have different opinion o/

You aren't loosing anything. As soons as you grow up, you will understand everything about the feelings...
Every does have different opinions, but that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to get chewed out for having flaws.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Keep the thread like this and it's destined to be shamed.

My opinion on love is you may think that you've felt it but you haven't. It's like when you cum, if you aren't sure if you have then you haven't you just know. After a few serious relationships you can sort of determine what you need most in a girl/guy. My past girlfriend I just couldn't trust and now when I finally look for a new girl, I'm watching out for a honest girl. My ex also used to be outgoing and always wanted to party, I often doubted her loyalty towards me. Now I'm looking for someone quieter who I can sit in the house and just mess around with instead of always having the need to go out and party, which isn't even worth it. I mean looks are nice, but they are only an optional, never view it as an essential. Although there is a certain point where they can't be outright disgusting.
Okay sorry for the rant. Morale of the story is you can absolutely tell when you're in love and if you aren't sure then you aren't. Never say I love you on your first serious relationship, that's my own little protip.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Love is a horrible affliction on the human race that clouds our minds and causes us to make irrational decisions.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I'm sorry Hawksnightmare that generically controversial viewpoint is so generically controversial that it is barely controversial any more. Love can be seen as a biological device for reproduction. Of course it doesn't work as well with humans as it does with animals (the former sees wanting to look into someone else's eyes forever while the later just wants to reproduce), but it still works. Humans are more complex so a lot of our primitive brain functions backfire in the modern era. Our brains naturally focus on things we get wrong and think about how badly we react to situations because this is useful if you are trying to survive with low odds of success (It was good for a brain to remember if something ended badly when things ending badly usually lead to death). How does this process manifest itself; stress, escalation or worry and in some people self hatred and low self esteem. If our brains stopped focussing on mistakes there would most likely be much less suicide. This is getting off topic though. Our brains are extremely powerful but messy so it makes sense that a function with love would make complications in a race like humanity. Not all love clouds our mind, only the creepy and insane kinds (loving someone at first sight ect). Love can be formed through generally liking spending time with someone so much you don't want them to leave ect. ect.

If someone is going to make irrational decisions because they love someone then it is their own fault for letting their emotions hold to much power over their decisions. A lot of emotions "cloud our minds". Anger, pride, desire (could be seen as linked to love but meh) and preconceptions of honour (I know this isn't an emotion). However, at the end of the day we are not human without these emotions, we would be like machines (maybe). I am not saying that people who do not feel love are inhuman, but that emotions which cloud our mind are part of being human.

Thank you for reading, I hope this made sense.
Good morning sweet princess
There is love in our lives for us to see the life more colorful and able to look at the world with more optimism. The lack of love makes us discredit gradually in humans. Has the ability, yes, of leave us bitter, overly realistic and so unbelieving in a possible future. It makes us more gentle, supportive, stronger, less skeptical...

Love is the relentless pursuit of the humans for a better place, and the humans and the society can't exist compactly without this movement towards what is good. Generally, people see the love as something bad when they experience any disappointments, or feel fear because they see people around suffer for not knowing how to deal with this feeling.

I personally don't like him very much, but it's inevitable, sooner or later we'll fell it, regardless of the type of love, no one can escape.
I believe love exists. I don't believe in 'love at first site' or any of that silly Disney movie stuff, but I think love is a very strong like - to the point of wanting to be with the person daily, and viewing their imperfections as perfections.
Last edited by Rai; Jun 12, 2014 at 09:18 PM.
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
I don't believe in 'love at first site' or any of that silly Disney movie stuff, but I think love is a very strong like - to the point of wanting to be with the person daily, and viewing their imperfections as perfections.

Same here. Love at first sight is an illusion.