Toribash
This sounds like fun, although i'm not sure if i can host one every single day.. I have a few questions:

How do we alert players that we are hosting one, or do they just get lucky and find one currently going on?

What would be the max prize for one of these?

Could I join even if i can't host one every single day? >.>

[T]
#hi

Same with ishi :o

I could try and host at least 1 a day. 3 might get a little tough though
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
This sounds like fun, although i'm not sure if i can host one every single day.. I have a few questions:

How do we alert players that we are hosting one, or do they just get lucky and find one currently going on?

What would be the max prize for one of these?

Could I join even if i can't host one every single day? >.>

1. Its a lot to handle, but if you have time it is definitely worth it.

2. If you are in IRC and you are hosting a tournament, feel free to invite people.

3. Those who do not lurk in IRC will just have to track you down.

4. Max prizes for each tournament I do is around 9k. No more than 12k. Thats 5k for first place and a Item prize of 1-4k. Every 10 tournaments I host gets a special change. First place gets 30k and second place gets a TAXED item. But thats my policy, you have quite a bit of freedom to do what you want.

5. Talk to gman80. He may or may not let you join. As long as you are consistent and do not give up then I guess having less is okay.

Hope this cleared it up.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
May i say i think these things are wonderful, even though i have yet to participate in one i think its a great idea
Added Mosier and Emalde!
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane