Ranking
. The only thing I request more, is that there be lines on the side of the torso area, like that at the back of the head, instead of the circle. Do that, and I'm happy.

EDIT: to make this fair, I have given Lexx a week to complete his set, before purchasing a set
Last edited by Sparky; Aug 24, 2014 at 09:59 AM.

Drawing the thigh. Work in progress. Didn't do the white lines yet.
Redone the head texture, but it's on the other computer.
---
Thighs done.

---
Legs done.

(P.S. - Don't worry about the joint colour. It will be demon if you'll have pure force.)

Also, you can ask for any of the words in japanese. It's your request and I'll be happy to make it true.
---
Head done.

Finally got back home to put this up here.
Last edited by Lexx; Aug 26, 2014 at 12:09 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
I think that for the set, kanji symbols won't be necessary, a tron-style look is what I'm going for and so far it looks nice. The visor style head looks good, I'd like to see what it looks like without the lines below it, I feel like it looks too much. Don't forget to add some Pure in there too.

Can't add too much pure there, it will look pretty horrible, I just know it. Main colour - demon, secondary - static, detailish 3rd colour - pure. About the head and kanji symbols - ok.
• มวยไทย •
Sparkyau, unfortionately I'll need more time for this set since I'm full of irl stuff to do aswell.
Would you be so kind and give me a week more? I'll try to be quick.
• มวยไทย •