Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I still don't understand how the "supply could increase" if there was no stock as there are no items to buy so supply is still low, however there are still more people wanting to buy it so demand is high
People who have the items, and would like some extra tc, will sell the "x" item. This would lead to competition to get a lower price, and those "x" items that were seriously high-qi and costly would lead to much lower-qi players not having to pay as much to have them.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
People who have the items, and would like some extra tc, will sell the "x" item. This would lead to competition to get a lower price, and those "x" items that were seriously high-qi and costly would lead to much lower-qi players not having to pay as much to have them.

Due to the total amount of items X in circulation there still won't be enough being sold to cause a price drop as it would be extremely small, at the same time there is more demand so prices increase! Overall there is a price rise, I think-
For now only a few people can buy them.
Not all of those people have the tc to buy them.
Not all of them with qi and tc want to buy them.
This makes only a few people buying and selling the high qi items, which makes it more valuable.
If everybody can buy it, it changes from 100 people to 10000 people that buy them (wild guess)
As if more marketeers will own it, the lower the price will go in the Buying threads.
Means price will drop.

Sounds logical to me.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
For now only a few people can buy them.
Not all of those people have the tc to buy them.
Not all of them with qi and tc want to buy them.
This makes only a few people buying and selling the high qi items, which makes it more valuable.
If everybody can buy it, it changes from 100 people to 10000 people that buy them (wild guess)
As if more marketeers will own it, the lower the price will go in the Buying threads.
Means price will drop.

Sounds logical to me.

More people selling - lower price
More people buying - higher price

The number of people wanting to buy will increase more than the bnumber of people wanting to sell, price rise (?)

Market Squad please help us? xD
He stock for Void items seems to not have been bought out yet so there could be more in circulation. I imagine that more in circulation can decrease the price, the supply is the same for those who wish to buy at torishop price, so the increase in demand would make the price go up in the torishop if the prices can do this (I thought the prices stayed the same in the torishop right?). The supply of void items in the market would increase since the items which would otherwise be in stock in the torishop would now have flexible prices being sold by marketeers. This added competition to sell the items could reduce the price as it is less likely that everyone selling them will be patient enough to sell at the highest price possible and because only the cheapest items will get bought. The demand for the items for those who want to equip them is the same, so the only demand increase is among people who want to earn tc through marketing, I am not sure what this would do to the market price, perhaps once the stock sells out the prices would rise more but in effect this is just user selling to user so is entirely irrelevant to tc sinking and inflation as someone will of had to get the item from the torishop initially. In other words, more items to market and more tc spent on the torishop is good for everyone unless you have a load of high qi items you are waiting to sell (in the case of the prices dropping) or if you want to buy a high qi item to equip (in the case of the prices rising). More tc sunk and more marketing for marketers sounds thoroughly supportable to me.
Good morning sweet princess