Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Taunts View Post
And what stops the admins from being assholes and just blaming it on a bad mood?

Well, they could be. So watch out.
:D
Originally Posted by Jok View Post
On the creation of this board, the permissions were messed up and it appears normal members can't post new threads. Please bare with us until we repair this.

Don't apologize, its better if people cant create threads here, 99% of them are shameful
PARANDROID
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Well, they could be. So watch out.

But how is that fair? Its nowhere professional...

Because if we do something over the line there will be a giant community outcry, and veb will take our balls. It's in the moderator rules which aren't accessible to regular users.

It doesn't have to be fair kiddo. This is the internet, not a democracy. I am still completely confused though. When I signed in this morning there were only 2 threads made by jok...Now it seems like nothing has changed. I gave up being worried about all this awhile, but it is confusing.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
And for people that don't know what this is about, let me evaluate.
The admins are tired of the unseriousness threads on discussion. So they deleted all threads for a fresh starts with stricter rules.(That they took away the rules in the first place) They also said that to many player were to childish, and if the rumours are true, Veb aksed for the goons to come to the forums and make chaos, so he could prove some weird point of his. Still, now they complain about to many players being to childish. Veb wrote in the new forums that if you were banned by admins, and they were in a bad mood, it was just "unlucky" for you.

Originally Posted by deady View Post
It doesn't have to be fair kiddo. This is the internet, not a democracy.

Well, this is not 4chan either, this is an game community where players that have bought boosters and such, want to have a good time. They are entitled to some respect. And you never see admins at the bioware forum behaving like cunts.

And the bandwagoing on this community is extreme, if someone as popular(sigh) as Veb start calling someone a noob or asshole, everyone are going to bandwagon Veb, and do the same.

The admins are here to make sure all player behave nicely towards other players. But who are gonna make sure admins are behaving towards the players. And as it is now, Veb is more likely to join the admin in his bad mood, and supporting the admin who is not behaving rational.
... where players that have bought boosters and such, want to have a good time.

When they bought boosters, they were paying for a service for the GAME, which (as a result from admin intervention or not) has not been disrupted since the beginning. Also, the support forum (where game quality issues can be answered) has not received spam yet.

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH
And for people that don't know what this is about, let me evaluate.
The admins are tired of the unseriousness threads on discussion. So they deleted all threads for a fresh starts with stricter rules.(That they took away the rules in the first place) They also said that to many player were to childish, and if the rumours are true, Veb aksed for the goons to come to the forums and make chaos, so he could prove some weird point of his. Still, now they complain about to many players being to childish. Veb wrote in the new forums that if you were banned by admins, and they were in a bad mood, it was just "unlucky" for you.

Well, this is not 4chan either, this is an game community where players that have bought boosters and such, want to have a good time. They are entitled to some respect. And you never see admins at the bioware forum behaving like cunts.

And the bandwagoing on this community is extreme, if someone as popular(sigh) as Veb start calling someone a noob or asshole, everyone are going to bandwagon Veb, and do the same.

The admins are here to make sure all player behave nicely towards other players. But who are gonna make sure admins are behaving towards the players. And as it is now, Veb is more likely to join the admin in his bad mood, and supporting the admin who is not behaving rational.

Frankly, you don't know veb. I've dealt with veb. I've done things veb did not like, and things he agreed with. veb is not synonymous with irrational. The community is full of 12 year olds who follow the mob mentality. They are the ones we are targeting with this increase in law. If you show logic and reason in your posts, you have nothing to fear from the mods, as the thing we (well, I) hate the most is a logical fallacy. So, given that, one must just assert independent thinking. If you can justify why you did something, you're safe (provided the mod agrees that your rational was just).

The mods are also working a lot closer this time around. We've set up multiple forms of communication, and most decisions (Esp. involving bans) will be discussed. Not at length, but at a reasonable amount of time. Enough of the mods and admins are skeptics that this simple discussion will be enough to ensure fairness. As always, if you have a complaint with our modding, PM a mod/admin, or email [email protected]