Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Who told you it was useless? Hahahaha jwk.. Usernames are ways you represent yourself in games, so its actuall y knda useful
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I'd prefer to have a short name. Less than 4 character.
Like, Rai maybe.
Our beloved Clan Moderator.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Personally I think a twenty letter name is a bit much but hey. I agree with Raiken, the best names are really short names. GoldenRox isn't really a short name or a good one but cut me some slack it was two years ago.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
Personally I think a twenty letter name is a bit much but hey. I agree with Raiken, the best names are really short names. GoldenRox isn't really a short name or a good one but cut me some slack it was two years ago.

Yeah sort of but well, it depends on the user on how he distinguishes himself in games.. If you want a simple short name/ long complicated name it's his choice.
Last edited by Lust; Apr 19, 2015 at 04:18 PM. Reason: GRAMMAR.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
i like my name cause it rolls nicely off the tong a 20 character name is to hard to remember and type out for like bets and pms and stuff so yea
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
But I thought you could only make it up to 15 characters in the forums
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
Nope apparently not.

Well this is kinda going off topic but do you do the same for a 3 letter name or what I know 1 that I like that's 3 letters
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]