Ranking
He approved his own, which explains a lot.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Just did a solo war

[TLDR] vs. [Nitro]

Me vs. Hydra, DJMC, Bananas, QukSlice, and xstfx21

War was won 2-10, first solo war while being in TLDR :>

Points gained: 7
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Okay,WotM top 3 so far:
Triton has 9 points
Daedalus has 6 points
Jodus has 6 points

I think we could be doing more wars. Everyone's got the perms to start them, so if you find a willing clan ingame to verse then take them out. Shout it out on IRC to let people on there know as well.
I suppose I should start doing some. I'll get to it. Nice work, Triton. ;)
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
if you find a willing clan ingame to verse then take them out.

ingame to verse then take

verse

wat
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
"vs." then...

Interesting statistic btw; we've won 11 of our last 13 wars. We're on a 6 or 7 streak right now.
Noir and I did a war with (KnC)

[TLDR] 10 - 5 (KnC)

5 points earned :>

I think that the ones in the war squad should be able to edit the War logs.
Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
I think that the ones in the war squad should be able to edit the War logs.

Little power being given to too much people, we can't handle that in a good way if all members have access to edit their own 'group' thread.
"vs." then...

Interesting statistic btw; we've won 11 of our last 13 wars. We're on a 6 or 7 streak right now.

Then we'll hit 10 :v
-----
Also, just a heads-up. If we start warring in bigger groups (meaning more than 2-3 people) we'll gain a lot more points in the wars that we do. War points are determined by the amount of people participating and the amount of points the war goes to. There's probably a few other factors but i think it would be nice to get a group going some nights.
Last edited by Triton; Apr 25, 2015 at 08:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
Little power being given to too much people, we can't handle that in a good way if all members have access to edit their own 'group' thread.

Alright no problem xd
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Also, just a heads-up. If we start warring in bigger groups (meaning more than 2-3 people) we'll gain a lot more points in the wars that we do. War points are determined by the amount of people participating and the amount of points the war goes to. There's probably a few other factors but i think it would be nice to get a group going some nights.

Agreed with Triton. We should war in bigger groups. Right now we are 7 in the war squad, it would be cool to war together.