Toribash
Ah, well, my mistake, and gotcha :v
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
id suggest with the council thing if it comes to a disagreement between council members that rhae and nevra decide if the person gets in or not just my suggestion :P
Made the thread earlier, I can come up with a few forum events and stuff until I get my new pc, I ask all clan members to check out my point system so they will know whats going on at "The Gate"
Sure, sure, awesome idea.
Gonna mkae the Show Yourself adn Rule thread today, better PM me with your suggestions
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Fixed our old clan's DSC and stuff, will gonna be cleaning and clearing out allies
And making an allies and enemies thread later, you guys know the jist :3

Edit: oh yeah, the DSC link: http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=406
well , i checked it out

but the new photos that say members , allies, etc. is cool , but what was the program u use to that with it ??
Photoshop man, next time, we can make threads like these clean by taking that question to the PM's okay? This thread is for suggestions and ideas only, anything else is unnecessary and irrelevant, and should be posted in the appropriate thread/s.
-----
thinking we should make a permanent recruitment thread now, and also, we need to recruit new guys, to increase our activity.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Oct 15, 2013 at 09:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The perma recruitment thread... Needs a better app. We can always change it, I guess.

I like free form apps because they show how well their grammar, stuff, and shit are ( for me).

If we will use the old kind of app, why not make it longer?

Or use both.

The point system.. I don't get it..
So.. If a participant saw a member with the rank of an angel (or higher) he gets a point if the member says he met that dude, etc.
Am I right?
bornzgl
point system: yes, as long as the guy he mentioned vouched for him.
and I think we'll use both and make it longer for the perma thread