Ranking
Original Post
Toribash career
Well i saw this post a while back like a while back and i decided to bring it up again because i fully support this and i think it would be a really awesome idea.
If you are wondering what im talking about well its a career mode
where you can follow a story line or something like that, it would be really awesome.
like maybe a running challenge, parkour, decap this etc etc
do you get what im trying to say.
and what do you think about this?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I thought about something like this in the past
I like this idea.

Now instead of a really specific challenge like a parkour. I think it would be better like a ladder where you fight uke in difrent mods maybe.
Just like the turoial works, a set of moves programmed for uke in difrent scenarios.

This may not be that interesting for experienced players but new players could be.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
Well i saw this post a while back like a while back and i decided to bring it up again because i fully support this and i think it would be a really awesome idea.
If you are wondering what im talking about well its a career mode
where you can follow a story line or something like that, it would be really awesome.
like maybe a running challenge, parkour, decap this etc etc
do you get what im trying to say.
and what do you think about this?

Maybe they could make a set of maps that have a trigger at the finish line that moves you on to the next one.
But you shouldn't be allowed to edit it or anything, it would be just like single player parkour.
Would be cool.

Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
I thought about something like this in the past
I like this idea.

Now instead of a really specific challenge like a parkour. I think it would be better like a ladder where you fight uke in difrent mods maybe.
Just like the turoial works, a set of moves programmed for uke in difrent scenarios.

This may not be that interesting for experienced players but new players could be.

This could be fun if they improved the AI stuff, but how it works now it would end up being stupid :c
Last edited by RAAAGE; Jun 24, 2015 at 12:08 PM.
I agree Raaage. They would have to improve on the AI and systems in general before they can implement something like this. I've tried suggesting it before but nobody would support it because of the reasons that I had stated above.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I like that challenge mode with highscores storylines "levels" which can make you buy new items that affect the storyline only not the only mode such as weapons for a sparring challenge thing it's a huge update that needs quite abit of time atleast a year to exicute so if the mods look into it it will take a while whatever hard they try but I like that because dueling clanwarring mods etc get boring after while so a whole new game mode which prob would make the game way more famous is the perfect thing to look to at the moment
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Oh real? Please explain me how this thing could learn you something? The AI in this game is so bad that you won't learn shit.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Oh real? Please explain me how this thing could learn you something? The AI in this game is so bad that you won't learn shit.

idk maybe moving the replay slow and focus.
it'll be funny anyway
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post

There is a lot you can lean without AI you know, such as running, tricking, sparring, parkouring, replay making, skeeting and many more. These challenges don't technically need AI to teach you these skills.
Last edited by Truth; Jun 28, 2015 at 03:55 PM.
I Like It
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
Not a big fan of the career part of this suggestion, however I do like the idea of implementing challenges.

Maybe it could just be an expansion of the tutorial, after you complete the fight school there would be an option to move onto a running tutorial, showing the simplest ways of running in toribash. After the player has completed the tutorial they can move onto the challenge, which would basically be run from this point to that point (obviously the first challenge would be quite a short distance), once the player has completed the first challenge then they move onto a more advanced running challenge ect ect, and then having the final challenge as the fastest run in the book of records. This would also work for other things such as learning basic tricking (like backflips and flash kicks), countering shovels and snap kicks ect ect.

Overall it would give people a couple new goals to achieve and make toribash a bit more friendly to new players. Also sorry to fleshmon if I took what you said the wrong way, this was my interpretation of what you meant by challenges.

I completely agree w/ everything you've said here. Maybe something to add for newbies could be like an easier version of ConCon's savable toribash series. In sp mode, can't edit uke, replays for this can be submitted be other users and checked for level of difficulty. Then you can go on to a 'Library' of posted replays INGAME (if not then on forums), download them and save them. maybe there could be a weekly 'Top Ten Hardest Savable replays' promoting users to try and save them. I think this will REALLY help newer players progress Dramatically.
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 28, 2015 at 03:01 PM. Reason: there is absolutely no reason to make your font bigger than everyone else's.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
I think the peak of your toribash career is to get custom belt :P
Or your first million.
Or all full color sets...

I believe that in general TB needs more... Um.... Not so much rewards more like... goals!!! there it is; Goals. We need something to provide a reason to stay playing this game other than Custom belt, 1mil tc, full color, full sets, or My clan. Because 90% of those things could be achieved in your first hour of playing if you had MONEY. we need real goals not something you can cheat your way to getting. because when people do this.... they have nothing left... and then what?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
I believe that in general TB needs more... Um.... Not so much rewards more like... goals!!! there it is; Goals. We need something to provide a reason to stay playing this game other than Custom belt, 1mil tc, full color, full sets, or My clan. Because 90% of those things could be achieved in your first hour of playing if you had MONEY. we need real goals not something you can cheat your way to getting. because when people do this.... they have nothing left... and then what?

betting
duels
forums
replays

how else is toribash still alive hm