Ranking
tes
-----
can i recruitment roarfluffy? he is alt and his alt is blue
Last edited by Sacryfide; Sep 5, 2015 at 05:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Eh i got invited to innate recently and thought it isnt fair for me to get in just by being a cool hangout guy so i am going to make an application for the clan i am going to make a free form app with additional information about me

Hi i am an 7 grader gamer that just likes how creative this game is and how much effort it take to be good at it i have alot of alt so dont be suprise of how much bull shit im going to tell u about this game.

I played this game when i go to school at 2008 that time i have not use pc to play. I was introduced to this game when i see the whole library secretly play toribash i even saw some decent players that made it in to the replays before some updates like Dexter and Moiser ( I can tell u their real names ) i saw them play and learn from them but mostly i learn from Heintai in top 5 insane fights videos.

I live in Indonesia +7 Gmt and Darkonix got my steam name and already friend me.

In toribash i would be likely to be online ( for America ) at Thursday , Friday And Saturday or at other days at random intervals. I am really forum active i keep on going to the library at snack lunch and after school for pms or anything else. Right now i really got the hang of saving in ABD so that makes it my favourite mod well for now.

About the replays i am on mac and i dont know how to upload the replays but Dark and Kryp has seen me play so yeah.

Yeah that is about it i hope you enjoy and i can fairly join

(Btw this week im grounded so i can get tested next week)
-----
Wait guys innate have their own recruiters just let them do the work
Last edited by Viipperr; Sep 18, 2015 at 06:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Age 16
- Mods you're good at: any aikido mod
- Replays :none
- Timezone + when you're on : I'm on after 3:00pm
- Any past experience ?*I've been in past clans but they quickly get inactive
- Preferably brown belt or higher? This is an alt I forgot my other account smoshing I was a brown belt there