Toribash
Yes stupinator i invited you as i feel you are experienced enough for it
welcome.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

:P yay!

I suppose now is when I share a few secrets eh?

ok, here's some of my tips

1. lense flares, can be very useful if used in the way fashioned:
a. create lense flare, type doesn't matter.
b. filter>distort>twist not too much though.
c. duplicate the layer, rotate 90 degrees, and set the blending mode to lighten.
d. repeat c. on the second lense flare layer
e. repeat c on the third and fourth lense flare layer
f. merge all layers

that process is one I repeated over and over, in the end it helped me be creative since there's so much you could change in it, for example, instead of a twist distortion, try a spherize!!

here's an example of what I can make with this. (didn't come out the way I thought it would.)

I'm sure there's a way someone could work this into a toribash art peice :P
Last edited by Stupinator; Oct 25, 2008 at 04:51 AM.
Former Item Forger
Ganksyou

How long have you been doing Toribash Art:Well i've gotten into it for abotu a month or 2 now...
My best feild of art:Taking a photo and editing it to fit something
Why i want to be inn teh Toribash Art team:theres 2 things i love ONE toribash and 2 ART. im always doing textures and random pictures and avvys and such just because it's fun and it's a way to make money on toribash

heres one i made liek 2 mintues ago..not my best..lil sloppy

(btw if u havent already invite bendover =D hes good)

Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
Ganksyou

How long have you been doing Toribash Art:Well i've gotten into it for abotu a month or 2 now...
My best feild of art:Taking a photo and editing it to fit something
Why i want to be inn teh Toribash Art team:theres 2 things i love ONE toribash and 2 ART. im always doing textures and random pictures and avvys and such just because it's fun and it's a way to make money on toribash

heres one i made liek 2 mintues ago..not my best..lil sloppy

(btw if u havent already invite bendover =D hes good)

um GanksYou atm you are not what we need in the team....also you dont have alot of experience and thats the key aspect to the Team needed so i decline.

Ah what the hell, I'll give it a shot. I'm not fabulous at art involving Toribash yet, but I have a fairly thorough understanding of PS and would love to help people.

How long have you been doing Toribash Art: Toribash Art... Gawd, I don't know, 2 months? (Been using PS for over a year... But TB Art? Myeh.)
My best feild of art: Sigs.
Why i want to be inn teh Toribash Art team: I love to help others whenever I can and I believe I'm fairly flexible in graphic art, I used to skin a little bit for CS:S, I tried modelling but failed a little bit. :P Been using PS for ages, and as of now I'm rather proud of my hand-drawing (Been improving on that within the past year). And of course, PS is my specialty, so I can do next to anything there, I have a tid-bit of experience in Digital art, and sig-making / image manipulation are two of my top skills.

I'm also looking to learn how to model better and make things from scratch in general, seeing as I'm so used to render-work.

This pic is just a quickie I made for the Halloween contest a couple days ago, lmao.

Erm, I guess that couldn't be classified as a pic of me though seeing as I covered up my face. Give me a bit to throw a picture together.. lmao.
Demonsoul6 i have seen you being pretty active with Art and that i like to see although i feel you have experience to be gained before you can be in The Toribash Art team...post some more of your work as you progress and stay involved as i think you have a good attitude to helping the community..

Eh, is there any way I could prove my worth to the art team? Perhaps you give me a task and if you like the outcome I can join? I think I'm good enough, not like with texturing where I'm more or less a noob.

Btw. I made a pictar of myself since my other one isn't really of me.

Probably should've gotten a larger screenshot of myself. xD

My goal was to give it a spinning / distorted feel I suppose. I only used 2 brushes, one of which was a smudge brush to get rid of white edges (No that isn't poor smuding around the tori, that was intentional blurring), the other was a C4D which you can hardly see.
I like you Demonsoul6...persistance,ill tell you what i will be monitering you as you do art work...just post more work and show some support to people,eg. view other peoples Artwork and comment on it showing that you know what you are talking about.