Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you want to do?
1 (check the post for what these are.)
3 Votes / 27.27%
2 (check the post for what these are.)
0 Votes / 0%
3 (check the post for what these are.)
0 Votes / 0%
4 (check the post for what these are.)
0 Votes / 0%
5 (check the post for what these are.)
0 Votes / 0%
6 (check the post for what these are.)
1 Votes / 9.09%
7 (check the post for what these are.)
0 Votes / 0%
8 (check the post for what these are.)
1 Votes / 9.09%
9 (check the post for what these are.)
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sorry, it can't be today, i have too much programming to do, however it will probably be next weekend so 15th/16th

unless anyone objects here is what the comp will be:

date: 15th/16th
time: 4PM GMT <-- any dispute here?
format: set matches II
mode: free style
prise for winning: 50,000
prise for second up: internet hug + sympathy

What will happen is I ask everyone who can to turn up on the 15th, then anyone who couldn't make it then the 16th, those who turn up on each day will fight each other, then the winners of each will do battle (unless of course everyone turns up on the 15th). matches will be best of 3, draw's are counted as a win to each, double draws will result in a tie breaker untill resolved. (note if it goes longer than 4 matches i'll declare you both loose and nither continue.)

please all post here if you are participating, if you don't post here before the 15th you can still turn up but it will slow things down so posting here would be best.
Last edited by Vox; Nov 9, 2008 at 01:30 PM.
I can't garantee that i will be able to play, cos i might be out, but if i am in i will be there fo sho.
PARANDROID
anyone else want to suggest a good mode that satisfys all? Wrestling is always good i think however free style was the first suggestion so i just took that.
Ok i'm going for spirit Wrestling mode, tomorrow and day after guys (15th/16th) from 4 PM (GMT) onwards, the tourney wont go on to the day after if everyone turns up on the 15th, but i'll be watching the 16th all day...

The server name is now spirit_tourney (/join spirit_tourney)
Last edited by Vox; Nov 15, 2008 at 04:22 PM.