Ranking
Ehm, sorry to burst your bubble. But almost all the content on those heads is C/P'ed from the internet.

I'm not sure they are worth even 500tc.

Atleast they arent pixelated.
Echomarine 4 the win
Just so u kow u CAN look at textures without buying textures...
go to tutorilas or sumtin and look for Hanz0's forum

[EDIT: heres teh link http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=35791
Last edited by GanksYou; Nov 4, 2008 at 03:31 PM.
Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
Just so u kow u CAN look at textures without buying textures...
go to tutorilas or sumtin and look for Hanz0's forum

[EDIT: heres teh link http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=35791

ah ok...thx a lot
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Ehm, sorry to burst your bubble. But almost all the content on those heads is C/P'ed from the internet.

I'm not sure they are worth even 500tc.

Atleast they arent pixelated.

yea, all the tex i will sell are high quality...no pixelated things.

and i know these first 3 are a bit C/P ... but those are only the first releaces, the ones to open the shop...im making 9 100% made by me.(EDIT: well, actualy they will be made by me but not my idea. for example, the mondo media heads cant be C/P, while still will "not be mine")

and also, im alreadly working for the camo-sets (C/P from net+ajust+bugfix) that include all parts of the body with camouflage in diferent colors.

i will start working on more heads and 100% custom sets after these projects get finished.
Last edited by EagleClaws; Nov 5, 2008 at 12:38 AM.
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
1000tc for a copy/paste sparta head? ripoff :/
2500tc for the same texture, but with camo behind it? ripoff :/

unfair prices dude, lower them XD

the "this is sparta!" head IS PROPORTIONED RIGHT...you just dont saw it ingame...a lot of diference from the spinny head and the ingame apearance.

still, minor adjustements are on the go and a new, updated version will be releaced shortly.
Originally Posted by EagleClaws View Post
a lot of diference from the spinny head and the ingame apearance.

No there is not. The only difference is the lighting and the viewing perspective. The texture will wrap identically in-game as it did in the spinny, if you did your spinny right.

A rule of thumb- If you ever have to put a disclaimer about it looking better in-game, remake it, because you're making excuses. Make it good enough that people will buy it from the preview, and when they see it in game, are not suprised by anything.
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post
No there is not. The only difference is the lighting and the viewing perspective. The texture will wrap identically in-game as it did in the spinny, if you did your spinny right.

A rule of thumb- If you ever have to put a disclaimer about it looking better in-game, remake it, because you're making excuses. Make it good enough that people will buy it from the preview, and when they see it in game, are not suprised by anything.

actualy there isnt a physical diference betwen the spinny and the ingame. but there is a diference in relation to ingame image rendering and the spinny rendering.

if you take close attention, you can clearly see that the spinny, when the spartan is in front, you almost dont see the boarders of the head(just like if the face ocupies half the head)...but actualy, ingame, in almost same position and distance, the face dont cupies more than 1/3 of the head.

its happens couse, in the spinny, the image is centralized to the head, and the render take no worries abolt wide view. and ingame, the way of rendering the 3d objects is focused on making a much greater view to be balanced and realistic...at same time, spinny head is a multy-frame 2d image, and ingame, its 3d image.

the result of those diferences is a kinda "zoom" on the center of the spinny head image-frames wile this "zoom" dont show up ingame...this happen in any end every spinny rendered in gimp 2, absolutely not an error of mine or something like it...i cant say if this happen in other programs that make spinny heads, depends on theyr rendering.

i will not lie, the diference is small, and most have to pay attention to notice it, but it is still be a diference.(ok, just kidding withe the middle finger XP)

conclusion. THERE IS DIFERENCE BETWEN SPINNY AND INGAME. take any of yours textures and test it with gimp 2(the one im sure this "problem" happens), see by your self.

and im not the type who give excuses for bad works, i ALWAYS fix any problems i find in my 3d models and my textures. (ramake is only when nessessary or more logic than fixing/correcting)

just a last thing. im working on improving the textures anyway, since the ones shown were made without any 3d reference (just template as reference)...so plz calm down.
Last edited by EagleClaws; Nov 5, 2008 at 12:10 AM.
ANOUCEMENT:

the names of the 9 new head textures that will be coming are:
"football"
"the soldier" (DONE v.1.0)
"Flippy" (from mondo media, waiting authorization)
"Flaky" (from mondo media, waiting authorization)
"Handy" (from mondo media, waiting authorization)
"aim here = miss here"
"medieval"
"oh...thats not good" (the texture will be good and cool, "oh...thats not good" is just the name )
"Mr. Ka Boom"
Last edited by EagleClaws; Nov 5, 2008 at 01:20 PM.
No offense, but that mouth you put on the Nightvision head makes it look like total shit. I think you got most of that off of google anyway, but GL selling any of them for the high prices you want.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by EagleClaws View Post
actualy there isnt a physical diference betwen the spinny and the ingame. but there is a diference in relation to ingame image rendering and the spinny rendering.

if you take close attention, you can clearly see that the spinny, when the spartan is in front, you almost dont see the boarders of the head(just like if the face ocupies half the head)...but actualy, ingame, in almost same position and distance, the face dont cupies more than 1/3 of the head.

its happens couse, in the spinny, the image is centralized to the head, and the render take no worries abolt wide view. and ingame, the way of rendering the 3d objects is focused on making a much greater view to be balanced and realistic...at same time, spinny head is a multy-frame 2d image, and ingame, its 3d image.

the result of those diferences is a kinda "zoom" on the center of the spinny head image-frames wile this "zoom" dont show up ingame...this happen in any end every spinny rendered in gimp 2, absolutely not an error of mine or something like it...i cant say if this happen in other programs that make spinny heads, depends on theyr rendering.

i will not lie, the diference is small, and most have to pay attention to notice it, but it is still be a diference.(ok, just kidding withe the middle finger XP)

conclusion. THERE IS DIFERENCE BETWEN SPINNY AND INGAME. take any of yours textures and test it with gimp 2(the one im sure this "problem" happens), see by your self.

and im not the type who give excuses for bad works, i ALWAYS fix any problems i find in my 3d models and my textures. (ramake is only when nessessary or more logic than fixing/correcting)

just a last thing. im working on improving the textures anyway, since the ones shown were made without any 3d reference (just template as reference)...so plz calm down.

Lol. You have absoloutly no clue what you're talking about, do you?

There are only 3 differences beween in-game and gimp globe animations. Fixed perspective, lighting, and color palette(which can become minute if you do in RGB color...)... that's it. There is no 'centralization' or 'zoom' like you say there is. Toribash and gimp use the same method of 'skinning' a sphere...

Take it from an experienced texture maker... you're spinny's are a direct reflection of what it will look like ingame.