Ranking
aslask, is like breakdancing

Here
|
V
Attached Files
Slash_capoeira.rpl (98.8 KB, 36 views)
Last edited by Slash13; Nov 21, 2008 at 09:25 PM.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
And this, amazing to start but fails at the end
Attached Files
Slash_capoeira2.rpl (82.8 KB, 26 views)
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
ill enter this. Just gimme some time, since i aint got much of it
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I think i'll join this comp.
I've never been a great dancer.. But it's fun to do it anyways.
Attached Files
Hellcapoeira MD 1.rpl (150.6 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by MD; Nov 21, 2008 at 11:27 PM.
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Capoeira is a fluid style of fighting used by many Brazilians during the slaving period. It was basically disguised as a dance so that the slave masters didn't find out that the slaves were practicing fighting. It uses a lot of drops, spins and much handwork. Capoeiraistas fight in the most confusing manner possible, twisting and attacking from all sides. Evasion is a key element in fighting for capoeiraistas.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RB6ylODLoeE

^ My favorite capoeiraista, Lateef Crowder. Even though the guy is built like a brick shithouse, he's amazingly fast and agile.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=k_w8KA12Ij4

^ And the best capoeira fight scene I've ever seen. Capoeira vs Muay Thai. From the movie The Protector (2005)
Last edited by Mister616; Nov 22, 2008 at 12:23 AM.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
That looks alot like wushu (and i found that wushu is an weapon fight style whit flips and twist and this things) also i will make one more replay
Centuries Of Damn
Hmm. Slash's first one is the closest thing we have here. Here's some of my old ones, so you guys can see what I'm getting at here. The main part is sticking close to the ground, or at a low level.

Capo True 1 is closest thing to real capoeira I've ever done, I think. Capoeira is usually totally improv and highly unpredictable.
Attached Files
`Decapoeira.rpl (88.4 KB, 18 views)
`Decapoeira 2.rpl (123.4 KB, 11 views)
-Capo True 1-.rpl (30.1 KB, 26 views)
-Capo Amazing overhead kick.rpl (55.0 KB, 21 views)
-Capo Feral.rpl (60.1 KB, 8 views)
88procapo.rpl (169.4 KB, 8 views)
-Capo Dodge good 4.rpl (60.0 KB, 10 views)
-Capo Bal 1.rpl (52.1 KB, 8 views)
-Capo Kick Good.rpl (117.6 KB, 7 views)
-Capo Death Kick.rpl (65.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Mister616; Nov 22, 2008 at 08:51 AM.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Okay, im going to haveto put a few replays together for this, and when is the clolse date :P
Haven't thought of one. Probably like 1 month away.

Some new rules:

You can put in as many replays as you like. We'll open a poll after 2 weeks, and have all the replays available on one page for fair evaluation. You won't be able to vote for yourself, and outsider's votes are not counted. At the end of it, I'll make a vid of all the people with the highest votes.
Can we create a sparring replay of some sort? Or does uke have to be still?
[CENTER]"Sigma"