Toribash
View Poll Results: Yay? Nay?
Yay
5 Votes / 45.45%
NOOOOO
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Some of them are good, but u put one in of other people fighting and one were u lost... i dunno, I think u need to be tested.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Well after a few matches and some hiccups with the server i.e my retardedness with server commands, I tested Xion to the extent that I am capable atm. I super fail at toribash today and yesterday and Xion and I had some lol judo and aikido fighting and I can safely say that despite the replays he is actually a fairly good and I would like to see him with our tag representing us. Oh and he's a nice guy too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I don't care if he is good. I don't want a total ass in this clan. I will take your word and I guess he is not an ass.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by Ramenlover View Post
I will take your word and I guess he is not an ass.

Never said you were
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
lolwut?

Cindermomo?
Last edited by Ramenlover; Dec 16, 2008 at 05:39 AM.
dude...where is cindermomo

EDIT: lol i get it nao...his vote doesnt count...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!