Ranking
Originally Posted by Vespesi3n View Post
I know of 'http://www.youtube.com/user/Pruane2Forever'
I personally consider him a comic genius, and I can't understand why people hate him.

I personally think this guys a massive retard, and could obviously tell why a lot of people hate him.
since 2.24
Originally Posted by veb View Post
why are they hated? what did they do? seems like an interesting topic if some more info was provided...

chris crocker is that annoying man-woman who cried under his/her sheets about britney spears,
chad warden is an annoying sony fanboy who made a shitty video about how the PSTripple(PS3 he calls it that) is supposedly better than the WII and 360 and he thinks it will get him laid and zelda mario and gears of war suck. sizzler07 is a horrible game reveiwer who thinks mortal kombat and contra sucks because he doesent know how to play them or make valid points of why he thinks they suck. last irate gamer is a ripoff of the angry videogame nerd who cant act, isnt funny and has annoying ass fanboys who flame every single game reveiwer other than him.

i hope i helped clear it up
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Slybash View Post
Fred. I think hes funny. buuuuuuttttt.......... most people hate him -_-

edit: OOPS double post. STUPID FIREFOX!

how is firefox screwing you up it never does that to me
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
chris crocker is that annoying man-woman who cried under his/her sheets about britney spears,
chad warden is an annoying sony fanboy who made a shitty video about how the PSTripple(PS3 he calls it that) is supposedly better than the WII and 360 and he thinks it will get him laid and zelda mario and gears of war suck. sizzler07 is a horrible game reveiwer who thinks mortal kombat and contra sucks because he doesent know how to play them or make valid points of why he thinks they suck. last irate gamer is a ripoff of the angry videogame nerd who cant act, isnt funny and has annoying ass fanboys who flame every single game reveiwer other than him.

i hope i helped clear it up

I hope this clears things up for you.
dog264 lol.

Just yeah. His videos are... Well..just search for dog264.

EDIT: I just noticed the dude above this post's signature lol.

"DON'T WORRY I'M ONLY LAUGHING AT YOU BECAUSE YOUR STUPID."

No, friend. Your stupid..and you're little dog too.
Last edited by Jsoh; Jan 6, 2009 at 10:10 PM.
I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD