Ranking
I'm assuming that you're using blender for all of this? Both modeling and animation? Also, could you post a screenshot of your wireframe? I'd be interested to see it since you said it's not a mesh.

Anyway, excellent work.

It's refreshing to see scratchmade models and animation.
do not like the colors
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
It would be cool if you could actually see some bullets before the static.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
woah that animation seriously lagged my computer, but it was sick!
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
I assume "sick" doesn't mean perverted in this case.

Anyhoo, chrome with red lining it is!
EDIT: And to Novitech: I used none of what blender calls "mesh objects". that is, the way they are manipulated isn't by vertices, but with control points. Of course it's still technically a mesh, but everything is triangles in any renderer regardless of how it is generated, in this case with bezier handles.
EDIT EDIT: Movie updated. Same link.http://www.noeckel.com/blender30.html
Last edited by FoodEater; Jan 23, 2009 at 07:01 AM.