Toribash
lol more people who want to play...
may i make a suggestion:
entering fees will difer depending on belt
blackbelts: 2000
brownbelts: 1000
bluebelts: 500
below:100

this way people with less TC will be able to enter too. also chances of winning for lower belts are lower, but if they win they gain lots of money.

this is only a suggestion, entering fees may by lowered if clan members are all broke

im trying to get some TC from sid, but its rather hard becuase he's not repsonding to my PMs.

after you send money to ficha or whoever is in charge, (could be even sid or me), we will give you the password to the server. then you could enter the server. a wait time of 5-20 minuets will be observed before touney actually starts. tourny name will be something like DeathReaper tourney. the desc name will change from waiting to starting after the sent time period. then the tourney will begin. since we might not have that many people joining, it is possible that we might have multiple tourneys and then a battle between the tourney winners.

i hope you will adopt these conditions because that is the main way tourneys are held. I am also requesting a sage to be at the tourney (not participating) to oversee tourney.
- its been a while
ummmm no. ill try to make sure that won't happen. i know some people who might be interested. (like vosco)
- its been a while
Wait why are we sending the money to fargle? He is the least equipped person to be handling clan funds MUCH LESS hosting a tourney. He doesn't know the commands or anything. I vote Bilza handles the clan tournament, or Sid.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Seconded.
(or me, whats wrong with me, im a sage/master too?)

no offence fargle, just clan stuff should stay with the clan admins.
- its been a while