Ranking
And the other way to join is by being invited.
If AlphasoniK the leader, or lorddeath1 or me invite you, then if you accept you are in. That means that we have already saw your potential.

C ya!
am i in
Hi there i m lukas125 , im brown belt, i m good at aikdo and wushu ,
and i wasnt at different clan an i have quastion ,becouse like guy timov44 from your clan and some ppuuppy or something tested me to be in your clan
and i done well and that i m recruited to your clan is it likr this?they told me to write in tag your clan name and iam in / so am i?? waiting for anser
Last edited by Lukas125; Feb 2, 2009 at 09:37 PM.
Hey,

I'm jon, been here since Feb. 2008 but wasn't active for about five months after that. Started getting more active recently...

In-game ID is ShadoDance
Brown Belt
Active on forums and game
Good at wushu, TK, and Judo. I can draw really well but i can't make textures to save my life
Anyway i used to be in [Mafia], just joined [Soi] with another account, and i have contacts with UW, [YES], and my own clan which is unofficial [IoaS]
I live in CA, USA, so please remember time differences.
Thanks!
Jon
Originally Posted by BobyPizza View Post
i lke to join ur clăn plis ican join ur clăn ??
Nick:BobyPizza
Belt :BlackBelt

please contact either lorddeath1 jahman or me in toribash plz.
u can do a tryout anytime you want. U can ask any Fr3styL player for a tryout, exept for the trainees (cuz theyre trainees ^^), smartest thing to do tho is ask lordeath jahman or me because we can add u to the official list. Looking forward to do a tryout with u. Alpha.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Name: PinkAngel
Belt: Green

i just started posting on the fourms and ive been an about everyday for about a week now.
i've been trying to join a few clans but this one seems like the one for me (assuming im accepted of course)
name: freckletoe
belt: blue (30 or less away from brown)
fourm and game activity: almost every day, depends on mood
r u good at somthing like (texture,video and images) well, I LOVE GIMP, and I'm gettin into frame-by-frame animations so yeah.
were u in another clan?: DeathAvengers

Hit me up in-game.
Alright !!

BobyPizza, PinkAngel and freckletoe.

Please whats your time zone?? so we can arrange a miting
Last edited by Jahman; Feb 5, 2009 at 04:31 AM.