Ranking
Dreameater: Yeah, so we won't openly recruit for a while. I'm sure people will naturally leave or possibly get kicked which will bring it down and clean it up eventually.
Yeah I agree with this but! If the hellrazor members don't look at HR members look here they will be kicked only 8 of the 20 people in this clan voted active.
Dude, a lot of people don't even look at the forums, like Sin, but he's on nearly every 2 days ingame.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
well if you know that they are active make a list and people that are inactive online and forum wise then lets kick them
Depends man. I don't hink you'd like it if you left for a month and came back to find you'd been kicked.
People can have holidays and shit you know.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
^ exactly. Let's not rush to conclusions here. There must be a concrete way to determine activity vs. holidays, etc
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
well i think kobot is right
that thread that asked who was active was pretty clear
and when u sign up or join hellrazor u r told u have to be active in both the game and the forum
thank u open
like plus ok I understand if your on holiday break but they couldent even tell someone ?