Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Nothing original it's just the same thing i see everyday. nothing to keep it fresh. Its boring and not original. Be creative don't just hit him over and over again. 3/10. it's sad to see people lose creativity it really is.
~Stealth74
I'm finally back
Originally Posted by stealth74 View Post
Nothing original it's just the same thing i see everyday. nothing to keep it fresh. Its boring and not original. Be creative don't just hit him over and over again. 3/10. it's sad to see people lose creativity it really is.
~Stealth74

Don’t be a prick.

Boomhits don’t happen every day. Sure, if you're talented enough you can do them at least once per replay, but she did a good job and the overall replay was nice.

Nobody has lost creativity, and seeing as I haven't seen you do anything for this community, or even post a replay here, you shouldn't be the hypocrite.

Also; seeing as you joined on the 8th of this month means you're completely new to the whole thing, i don’t care if you lurked the forums sinse '06, you don't put someone's replay down, and constructive criticism is the right way to go about these things, mate.

EDIT: I just noticed you said the following;

Originally Posted by stealth74 View Post
...don't just hit him over and over again...

She hit him twice, and shattered the body to peices. I'd like to see you do what she did, hell, did you even watch the replay?

Ontopic:

Nice replay, i liked the pose, the boomhits were in quick succession, though, the second one was difficult to see without watching the replay, pausing and ctrl + entering a couple of frames.

I liked the replay on a whole, I’d give it a higher score if you had a better, limp, smooth style, but you're a little stiff round the edges, nothing major, however.

7.5/10, keep it up.
Last edited by Gynx; Jan 28, 2009 at 09:36 PM.
collect snots from the nose
No worries, keep making good replays i'll keep giving you the constructive criticism. See you around.
collect snots from the nose
With the kind of shit people are criticizing for, who would even want to post their replays here?

Anyway. I liked it, better than I could do.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Don’t be a prick.

Boomhits don’t happen every day.

Nobody has lost creativity

keep it up.

False. False. and you want her to keep up being boring?
Alright have fun you boring douche!

Infracted for flaming.
Last edited by Delaid; Jan 30, 2009 at 03:51 AM.
I'm finally back
I agree with Stealth that there are alot of these but i love uke getting completely smashed into pieces.Looking forward to seeing more of these.