Toribash
so i guess this guy fails that trial period?
Also we can use the fail stamp i made to stamp The applicants or recruitees to tell them if they passed or fail, crap i need to make a pass stamp now *goes to work*

|) /_\ ...___.... ___
| /__ \./......./
......... \___...\___
................\.........\
............___/...___/

Youve got no idea how hard it was to make that look good.
Last edited by Masterj05h; Mar 18, 2009 at 10:43 PM.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
||''''''\ ||''''||..//'\\ //'\\
||___/ ||__||...\\......\\
||.........||''''||.....\\......\\
||.........||''''|| \\.// \\.//

polar approved pass stamp
That looks very good polar, also neon i think its been decided perfection isent in the clan? and whos this brucia? tell him to post on the forums, so we can all get to know him, also brucia isent officially in the clan yet hes a recruitee. hes in the time period of us seeing if hes going to be active and if hes a over all nice person.

to clanmates: i think that a appropiate time span for recruitees should be around 15-25 days, This way we can see their commitment to the clan and even though we need active members it wont do any good to recruit people we dont really know and if thier not commited it would be all for not. and i know it seems like a long time to wait but this would be the perfect time span to screen the would be members and just really get to know them and their character(personality not tori).
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Josh,Brucia is almost Master Belt (great player) and really good guy.
And he is my best friend (except Athens) in tori.
So,dont worry about it and i know what I'm doing
i know brucia aswell, he´s a good and polite player and fun too. i have no doubt in brucia. he is currently in [evil], isnt he?

@master: i would set the time span to a minimum of one month, just to see if they really want to be with us. if so yes, they should not care what their tag is. and there should be the possibility to extend this span if we arent sure. we should also mention in recruiting progress that unexplained abscence leads to kick, i think this is a main problem with inactivity.
Last edited by Polarfuchs; Mar 21, 2009 at 11:07 PM.
Originally Posted by Neon10TT View Post
Josh,Brucia is almost Master Belt (great player) and really good guy.
And he is my best friend (except Athens) in tori.
So,dont worry about it and i know what I'm doing

I never questioned your judgement but we cant have favortism in this clan either, He should be treated like everyone else in this clan and have to be put through the recruitee stage.

Originally Posted by Polarfuchs View Post
i know brucia aswell, he´s a good and polite player and fun too. i have no doubt in brucia. he is currently in [evil], isnt he?

@master: i would set the time span to a minimum of one month, just to see if they really want to be with us. if so yes, they should not care what their tag is. and there should be the possibility to extend this span if we arent sure. we should also mention in recruiting progress that unexplained abscence leads to kick, i think this is a main problem with inactivity.

I think thats a great idea polar but im not so sure about the extending the time part, wouldent it feel really cheap to u after waiting a month to be told that u must wait another week or 2. The unexplained absence is great as well.

And to both i bet brucia is a great guy but we should really start this recruitee stage as early as possible so im just going to go out on a limb here and hope buya dosent eat my soul and say that the minumum of one month recruitee waiting and processing should start with brucia and from thereon
Want to join Vampire?
i dont agree completely josh because what if you happen to find a incredibly good active player who is interested in joining but one has already been recruited that month.
ima crusin for a bruisn