Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Anestesic View Post
There is no exact price so just show them to me.

Originally Posted by AKP View Post
What is the range of price you will to pay....I may make one for fum maybe

AKP no need to make because I begging for a loan so Im not sure Ill buy a set I didnt request.

On the contrary, you need to at least explain your budget situation as not to waste artists time.

Example: "I can pay up to 50k if I get a loan, but if I don't I can only pay 3k."
Last edited by Brainstorm; Feb 17, 2009 at 07:38 PM.
Im not requesting a set I want to look at pre made sets and to choose from them.Thats why there is no price

So you posted something that's not a request in the requests forum?

If you don't want to request something and offer a payment, then you need to go browse the shops.
Anestetic - tell the maximal amout of money that you can pay for a set.

Novitech - He made a request for a set that will suprise him so no specyfications, he just want to look at sets and pick one thats all.

No more OT just posts sets here with potential prices ... that is so simple ...
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
Set 1:

Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 4:

Here is an old set:
Set 5:

Tell me if you like any of them

Look at my texture shop underneith. There are more there. And PM me if you like any, and ill tell you the price.
Last edited by honeebuket; Feb 17, 2009 at 10:41 PM.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
ya xD,
i didnt make it tho,
cmon and decide already Anestesic
解放但是大师傅批豆腐皮接待室佛哦十分!
Galaktk, don't post here anymore, so that this would be the last page, and Anesesic would be more likely to see it. :P Lol, don't even answear back to this okay?
Thanks.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
Ok guys Im saving money to buy a pure force.But I picked a set style.I want robotic set but with a normal human like head.(you know like Nighty`s set)