Toribash
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
Yeah I bought around 75 forces, 50 relaxs, 30~ bloods roughly only have 45 forces, 25 relaxs, 10 bloods now but thats where they all went. Nacho gets his through me and Faolan just has a set not a ton of shit. In total I have most of the pure forces/laxs/bloods on the market go rape me

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why the tori-economy is as fucked up as it is. And why ravenger has so much money.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why the tori-economy is as fucked up as it is. And why ravenger has so much money.

Hey fuck you bro the selling and shit I've done; a ton of it went back to nabi. My no qi shop do you REALLY think that was just free? Anything but free. Blood Vodka another item of rarity that isn't just your 5tc orc force. Buying all that pure isn't just a stroll down the street. Even then I could have just sold all those items 20k and have every person there is roaming around hurr hurr I have pure hurrr; but instead I sold at a respectable price of 75k. Then I haven't been hoarding my tc or selling it off at a cool 10$=40203892k price, I've gaven out to the new players of the community like my head texture fund. Then the random noob that admires the oh so awesome looking viridian in a custom server. If I could I would buy off more rares from veb or some flames from gman.
Hurfdurf flamewar.

This thread can die now.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!