Toribash
Re: logoman!
Yay, thanks for comments, I'm really glad you like it. I'll try to figure out how to get some cool blood splatters in that pic, if anyone knows how; please tell me.

I used my Photoshop 7.0 to make it.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

*CoughtrygoogleCough*
Excuse me, I think I got something stuck in my throat. ;)
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]

No empty space at the middle anymore, some blood and bodyparts added. ;)
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

very nice job Sam1. Though i'm not really sure I like the blood splatters and body parts. I was thinking we should use something to actually identify ourselves as Gurus. For example, instead of the heads on the figures being Tori's, they could be mine and Javagamer's. I would also rather have "The all knowing" instead of Masters of KNowledge. BUt maybe that's just me
All knowing
Sure, I'll try to edit it. I always have the past versions there if I fail.

E: Tell me, which is the best.

I like 2 of yours Sam1,

and

They're basaically the same, but I like them both.

B&B&B&
I agree. B-rad is further from the edge, which eliminates the need for a filler. But, I like the less blue one. The edges of the toris are still in need of a clean-up, imho. If you'd like, I could do it...
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Sam1, you are a beast. These things are really cool. Two suggestions, one is to put a space between "All" and "Knowing". It doesn't have to be a huge space, just enough to show that they are 2 seperate words. Number two is to choose a different pose for me, because imo it looks a little ordinary. Perhaps something a little more dynamic like Javagamer's pose. Personally, I favor ones without blood and body parts flying around, but perhaps that's just me. I love them though, keep going
All knowing
I was thinking we should have some kind of symbol. Well, i searched google for a bit and found a basic symbol that i felt fit (an eye) and made my own variation of it (with my limited photoshop skills). Let me know what you think.

Altough I would prefer 'The Allknowing' instead of 'The All Knowing', but here it is.

I will not do any adjustments anymore, atleast today 'cuz I'm quite lazy. (It's been a hot day..)

Btw, nice simple logo lancer.

P.S. I'm planning a Guru wallpaper, I hope you all fit in!