Toribash
Originally Posted by Azazell View Post
I dont think its the clan as much as it is the game. Atleast, thats why I am inactive. Number one reason why I dont want to play TB alot is the waiting, its beyond rediculous and lame. When I play a game I want to PLAY THE GAME not wait! what is this freaking kings island?

Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Yeah that does piss me off, the waiting..

*Soloution* = make a private server

Im not talking about ingame inactivity, im talking about forum inactivity.
Originally Posted by hopeman2 View Post
we need maor mukipz

Moar, moar!

And something actually relevant...

Originally Posted by Khaoskill View Post

If I was talking about game activity, I'd be too much of a hypocrite.
BUTTCHOUDA
Hmmm...isn't that just as bad as black belts only?

Oh, also that means you're not allowed to be in the clan >.>
BUTTCHOUDA
It's still as bad as black belt only. Chance are that people who are lower than a black belt are not a senior member.
BUTTCHOUDA
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Yeah that does piss me off, the waiting..

*Soloution* = make a private server

They could make it to where each person fights another person. As opposed to one person fighting the winner of the previous fight.

Originally Posted by Khaoskill View Post

I know but this is a Toribash clan. If your game inactive your most likely forum inactive. I suppose tourneys would be cool, that may make me get into TB again. Maybe we could have some sort of in-clan competition, like we fight eachother (in-game) for clan rank and privileges. Such as being able to post in certain threads.
They could make it to where each person fights another person. As opposed to one person fighting the winner of the previous fight.

I'm not sure how they would implement that.

I know but this is a Toribash clan. If your game inactive your most likely forum inactive. I suppose tourneys would be cool, that may make me get into TB again. Maybe we could have some sort of in-clan competition, like we fight eachother (in-game) for clan rank and privileges. Such as being able to post in certain threads.

Clan Tourneys: Yes
Fighting for clan ranks/privileges: Yes for clan ranks; no to privileges.

Honestly, a person's skill in-game shouldn't determine their trustworthiness, and all of those other good traits.
BUTTCHOUDA