Toribash
Ya, I put a seal of protection on this post. Don't report it. ~Gum
What gives you that right? O.o But I won't report it. But it better not start a flame war. ~Buttchouda
I have that right because i said i do. Now all we need is for rollin and blue to get in on this editting arguement. ~Gum

I loled

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You arn't worth my time. I'll keep this short. also, no flames

compare to buttchouda's support. Also, it's not your opinion that counts, it's gums.

Never once have a called gum a coward, nor do I think he is one. I simply just expressed how disappointed I was in him. How disrespected I felt by him just up and leaving, without.. from what I see even an attempt to fix things. Sure I haven't done even close to the amount gum has for the klan, but guess what when the clan really needs its members most I am here. Just say the word and i'll do whatever I can to help.

you know what i mean by the coward thing, stop avoiding the questoin. also, Yay, some understanding. *que for someone to tell him to "do whatever i can to help."

I didnt join this klan out of obligation. I joined because I liked the klans philosophy, it actually, unlike most klans, stood for something. I assumed the members felt the same and from what I can see most do. The people I expected the most out of ended up providing the least when they were needed most. I have never been given the opportunity to make a significant difference in KO, I dont have a say in who joins so your "get recruiting" statement has no relevance. Like I said before, I dont hate gum or anyone else who left, hell im not even mad or angry. I am just disappointed in them, because I thought they where better then that. Therefore they loose all respect because they arnt deserving of it.

I sence a whole lot of bullshit in the passage. so you feel no anger whatsoever, only dissapointment. really.... are we expected to believe that? and recruiting was an example, there are other ways to help. i'm sure you're fellow clan members will enlighten you.

Please do because so far you have been 100% wrong. Oh and I would like to make it clear the reason I has inactive the last couple months is because I had no internet. Well not no internet just a insanely slow connection, all is good now though

No comment.
- its been a while
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
I loled

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You arn't worth my time. I'll keep this short. also, no flames

compare to buttchouda's support. Also, it's not your opinion that counts, it's gums.

Oh now where comparing support? I was not aware it was a feel bad contest when gum got banned.

you know what i mean by the coward thing, stop avoiding the questoin. also, Yay, some understanding. *que for someone to tell him to "do whatever i can to help."

What question? No I dont know what you mean by the coward thing because I never said gum was a coward, Nor do I feel he is one. Damn I have to repeat myself for you >.<

I sence a whole lot of bullshit in the passage. so you feel no anger whatsoever, only dissapointment. really.... are we expected to believe that? and recruiting was an example, there are other ways to help. i'm sure you're fellow clan members will enlighten you.

Yes you are expected to believe it, because its the truth. I am not angry at gum, or anyone else who left. Just disappointed, again with me repeating myself because you dont seem to get it. Also I will be doing alot more to help, including contest (Am hosting one now), and getting to know the members/leaders better.

Once again you fail on all points, oh and this shall be my last reply to you blkk, I have expressed how I felt and this has all gone a bit to far.
Last edited by Azazell; May 23, 2009 at 09:43 PM.
A house that is divided cannot rule properly guys starting this will make Ko go even further down I shuld no I am what u see when u have lost all hope and there is nothing left I am what u would call death and if ur seeing me in the face u have lost all that is you when ur staring me in the face that means u have shamed urself and others anyone who looks me in the eye is a disgrace
okay..im pretty new to the klan stuff(and the game aswell)

but i have to disagree with BLKK..azazell has realy been trying to get things on the roll around here.Stop giving the guy a hard time...

Az,im with you bro

o/*\o
It's a high-five if you don't know...
~Buttchouda

Thanx
Last edited by mordecai04; Jun 3, 2009 at 09:00 PM.